Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Differences between "Fantasy Hockey Geek: The Draft Kit" & "DraftKings ? Geek Draft Kit"

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Differences between "Fantasy Hockey Geek: The Draft Kit" & "DraftKings ? Geek Draft Kit"

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
    So I started the trial... I have one more question if anyone would like to assist me.

I am attempting to generate my rankings using " Generate ranking using one of the following stat sets"

I dont see an option to use Dobber projects for the 2017-18 season... everything is based off previous years stats or on pace for the current season, which obviously hasn't began. How do I correct this to get projections for the upcoming season to generate rankings and such?

Thanks in advance!
    I may be wrong but normally the projections come out a few days after the guide is released. At least that's what I have noticed in previous years. Horrorfan may also be correct that you have to pay as well. IMO totally worth it.

The Wolverine

Default Re: Differences between "Fantasy Hockey Geek: The Draft Kit" & "DraftKings ? Geek Draft Kit"

Quote Originally Posted by NikW71 View Post
    I may be wrong but normally the projections come out a few days after the guide is released. At least that's what I have noticed in previous years. Horrorfan may also be correct that you have to pay as well. IMO totally worth it.
    Yep that is also true. The current projections aren't out yet, so even if you have paid for the membership, the projections wouldn't be there yet.

Administrator

I dont see an option to use Dobber projects for the 2017-18 season... everything is based off previous years stats or on pace for the current season, which obviously hasn't began. How do I correct this to get projections for the upcoming season to generate rankings and such?
    Quick clarification on this:

- You would only get access to this upcoming year's projections if you purchased the Draft Kit of the Season Toolkit. These projections are not available for free trials.
    - Dobber's official projections get released on August 1st. They are then made available on fantasyhockeygeek.com shortly thereafter

[Edit] I just realized that horrorfan had already stated this. Thanks!
    Dobbernomics.com | Twitter @dobbernomics
    FantasyHockeyGeek.com | Twitter @FantasyHockeyGk

G(2), A(1), +-(1), PIM(0.25), PPP(2), SHP(3), HITS(0.1), BS(0.1), W(5), L(-2), SV(0.2), GA(-1), SO(5)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks guys! That makes sense. I did see the projections come out in August, I suppose I didnt put two and two together.

If I buy the FHG pack on Dobber and then login on the FHG website I should have the Dobber projections, right? (After they are released that is). I probably am getting a bit annoying but just a tad confused with using the term membership, as I thought this was a one time fee I pay for on the Dobber site? Or would I have to just pay/re-up each year to get the updated projections and such?
    SBFHL | Halifax Plague
    16 team H2H Full Keeper w/ 20man prospects
    G,GWG,OG,ShG,A,PPP,SHP,HT,FOW,Hits,BLK,PIM,+/-,SOG | W,SHO,SV,OL,GA,ShL (2.5x for defensive points)
    SBFHL Champion: 2013-14, 2017-18

Main Roster
    F:Tavares/Malkin/Benn/Pavelski/Tarasenko
    /Granlund/Parise/Dubois/DeBrincat/Ritchie/Chiasson/Marleau/
    D:Hedman/Subban/Doughty/Rielly/Oleksiak/C. Miller
    G:Rask/Quick

Prospect Roster
    F​: Frederic/Foo/Heponiemi/Mantha/Ho-Sang/Groulx/Safin/Hawryluk/Goldobin/Roslovic/Korshkov/Cj. Smith/Bokk/McBain/Greer/Marody
    D: Jokiharju/Perunovich/M. Phiillips/Weegar
    G: Gillies/Brossoit/Wedgewood/Eriksson EK

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks guys! That makes sense. I did see the projections come out in August, I suppose I didnt put two and two together.

If I buy the FHG pack on Dobber and then login on the FHG website I should have the Dobber projections, right? (After they are released that is). I probably am getting a bit annoying but just a tad confused with using the term membership, as I thought this was a one time fee I pay for on the Dobber site? Or would I have to just pay/re-up each year to get the updated projections and such?
    Membership is for 365 days from date of purchase and must be renewed each year if you want the next years ranking.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Sweet thanks, as I figured. But wanted to double check. Thanks to everyone for all the info. Looks like I now know what I will be doing!
    SBFHL | Halifax Plague
    16 team H2H Full Keeper w/ 20man prospects
    G,GWG,OG,ShG,A,PPP,SHP,HT,FOW,Hits,BLK,PIM,+/-,SOG | W,SHO,SV,OL,GA,ShL (2.5x for defensive points)
    SBFHL Champion: 2013-14, 2017-18

Main Roster
    F:Tavares/Malkin/Benn/Pavelski/Tarasenko
    /Granlund/Parise/Dubois/DeBrincat/Ritchie/Chiasson/Marleau/
    D:Hedman/Subban/Doughty/Rielly/Oleksiak/C. Miller
    G:Rask/Quick

Prospect Roster
    F​: Frederic/Foo/Heponiemi/Mantha/Ho-Sang/Groulx/Safin/Hawryluk/Goldobin/Roslovic/Korshkov/Cj. Smith/Bokk/McBain/Greer/Marody
    D: Jokiharju/Perunovich/M. Phiillips/Weegar
    G: Gillies/Brossoit/Wedgewood/Eriksson EK