Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Boser or Chabot REP!!!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Boser or Chabot REP!!!

Hard to compare d and f, id probably go boeser for now. He will get the minutes and shot production , whereas Chabot may be sheltered to start. He's the best D prospect in hockey, though. Who know if he will put up points or be more of a pietrangelo or bouwmeester in his prime

Some corrections needed on posts in this thread: Chabot won't be behind Karlsson for years to come. He's a left D and Karlsson is a right D. The sens need a left D for the PP1 and Chabot will fill that role when ready. Hes going to help the PP and will put up points. I don't think he'll play AHL.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by reggiebarnes View Post
    Some corrections needed on posts in this thread: Chabot won't be behind Karlsson for years to come. He's a left D and Karlsson is a right D. The sens need a left D for the PP1 and Chabot will fill that role when ready. Hes going to help the PP and will put up points. I don't think he'll play AHL.
    To be fair... Hoffman plays the point with Karlsson with Stone and Ryan on the walls and Brassard/Turris in front of the net. Maybe that won't last? But if it does Chabot might still take over Phaneuf's role on PP2... which isn't so bad.
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by VintageVibe View Post
    To be fair... Hoffman plays the point with Karlsson (or at least next to him while he QBs the upside down umbrella). Chabot might take over Phaneuf's role on PP2 though.
    Maybe Hoffman plays the point with Karlsson because there isn't a better option ATM?

Adding Hoffman to the 2nd unit gives them another weapon on the PP2. Chabot can also easily slide in on the 2nd PP instead of Wideman so anything is possible I guess.

http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/l...ttawa-senators
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by VintageVibe View Post
    To be fair... Hoffman plays the point with Karlsson with Stone and Ryan on the walls and Brassard/Turris in front of the net. Maybe that won't last? But if it does Chabot might still take over Phaneuf's role on PP2... which isn't so bad.
    Yes, but the sens PP was not great and if they were better they would have probably made the final, so I expect a personnel change and I expect Chabot to man that left d spot.

If I had to predict:

Turris-Stone-Hoffman
    Chabot-Karlsson

Ryan-Burrows-Brassard
    Phaneuf-Karlsson/Wideman