Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chris Bigras

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Chris Bigras

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I've been reading the same thing. Could be a negotiating tactic to get more money but I am sure there is some legitimacy to this as well.

If you look at Colorado's contract situation on capfriendly, they are only showing three NHL Dmen signed at this time, and that's assuming you consider Mark Barberio a NHL Dman. The other two are Tyson Barrie and Eric Johnson. I dont know if they plan on bringing in a couple NHL Dmen in a Duchene deal, but as it stands right now, Colorado is on pace for another lottery pick. Scary. Maybe that's why HF folks have Bigras pencilled in as a 2nd pairing guy; they don't have another signed option LOL!

Oh wait, they did just sign Duncan Siemens so that could bump Bigras to the 5/6 role.

What the hell are you doing there Joe???
    I would guess that Andrei Mironov makes the team. He turns 23 in a few days, and he's already played 5 full seasons in the KHL. He's a steady defensive defenseman - nothing flashy but gets the job done. I would much rather have him playing on my blueline than someone like Siemens or Bigras...

Dobber Sports Deity

Anton Lindholm got into 12 games last year, up from the AHL, so I suppose he's a possibility as well. They need to find at least two more guys, and that's assuming they re-sign Zadorov.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Administrator

That's why Bigras has a chance as a 6/7 but I'm assuming they sign a vet. They need some cannon fodder to protect the young guys a bit.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I've been reading the same thing. Could be a negotiating tactic to get more money but I am sure there is some legitimacy to this as well.

If you look at Colorado's contract situation on capfriendly, they are only showing three NHL Dmen signed at this time, and that's assuming you consider Mark Barberio a NHL Dman. The other two are Tyson Barrie and Eric Johnson. I dont know if they plan on bringing in a couple NHL Dmen in a Duchene deal, but as it stands right now, Colorado is on pace for another lottery pick. Scary. Maybe that's why HF folks have Bigras pencilled in as a 2nd pairing guy; they don't have another signed option LOL!

Oh wait, they did just sign Duncan Siemens so that could bump Bigras to the 5/6 role.

What the hell are you doing there Joe???
    Just continuing to be the worst GM in the NHL. Dude should not have a job, and in hindsight, never should have been given one.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    That's why Bigras has a chance as a 6/7 but I'm assuming they sign a vet. They need some cannon fodder to protect the young guys a bit.
    Has Streit been signed yet? Could he be a fit as a 5/6 in Colorado.

This team is shaping up to finish in the bottom 3 again.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Has Streit been signed yet? Could he be a fit as a 5/6 in Colorado.

This team is shaping up to finish in the bottom 3 again.
    Still a free agent. i just seen articles that montreal put out an offer to him. he must want to go to a cup contender if he doesnt want to sign with a team like colorado

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Middling CHL results until his draft+2 year, middling AHL results, I do not think he's worth owning.
    Yes, this. The junior numbers look real nice that one year, but he was drafted as a defensive guy and that's what he'll be.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Ace

As a Zadorov owner in a multi-cat league I'm not happy that he's still unsigned.

Also, as an Avs fan, Sakic is the worst - he's so timid and incapable of making decisions.

I'd say Bigras makes the team as 5-6. They'll probably go sign Dennis Wideman and assume all is okay.
    H2H Dynasty, 16 Team Salary: G, A, PPP, SOG, Hits, BKS, SHTOI, W, Sv%, Saves, GA%, (4C, 4RW, 4LW, 6D, 1G)

C: Crosby, Malkin, Larkin, Hartman, McBain, Joshua
    RW: Rantanen, Konecny, Strome, Batherson, Zetterland
    LW: Buchnevich, Ehlers, Marchessault, Bertuzzi, Acciari
    D: McNabb, Ferraro, Hakanpaa, Lyabushkin, Samuelsson, Bernard-Docker, Emberson
    G: Merzlikens, Daccord, Samsonov
    Prospects: Kurich, Lucius, Pelletier, Cristall, Yurov, Beckman, Brisson, Dean, Phillips, Poitras