what do you expect from him next season and beyond

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Chris Bigras

More time in the AHL
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    More time in the AHL
    ha! love this answer.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I had high hopes for this guy a couple year ago.. I thought he was going to put up better numbers in the AHL, but he isn't. So even if he does make the NHL, i don't think he will be fantasy relevant. Colorado has Barrie and now Makar in the woodworks... no fantasy value here.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Middling CHL results until his draft+2 year, middling AHL results, I do not think he's worth owning.

Dobber Sports Ace

More time in the AHL
    Haha what Axeman said.
    2015-16-17, 23 Champion
    12Team Roto Keeper (5keepers) Weekly lineups
    Player: G, A,+/-, PPG, PPA, SOG = 2pts
    Player: +/-, Blocked Shots = 1pt
    Goalie: GGP, GAA, SPct, W, SO = 1pt
    Lineup: 3C, 4W, 4D 2G, 6Farm/Prospect Players

C: C.McDavid, T.Thompson
    W: K.Kaprizov, ,
    D: A. Fox,
    G: I.Shesterkin,

Farm/Prospects free carry: C: M. Savoie W:
    D: L. Hutson G: D. Levi

Dobber Sports Monster

the folks over on HF had him on the 2nd pairing line in Colorado this year. But i'll take your guys word for it. thanks again

Dobber Sports Jedi

He wasn't there last year... and camps haven't opened yet to see what he's got this year. I'm not sure how anyone would know yet?? It's easy to drop a name into a slot and say he could play there. Maybe he can play 20min a night, but are they going to be good minutes? In a top 4 next year... I fear he'd be way over his head and just sink with that responsibility.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    He wasn't there last year... and camps haven't opened yet to see what he's got this year. I'm not sure how anyone would know yet?? It's easy to drop a name into a slot and say he could play there. Maybe he can play 20min a night, but are they going to be good minutes? In a top 4 next year... I fear he'd be way over his head and just sink with that responsibility.
    pretty thin for defence in this league, might keep him on my roster since we have 6 and top 4 count so he's my last d man at the moment.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    pretty thin for defence in this league, might keep him on my roster since we have 6 and top 4 count so he's my last d man at the moment.
    If he counts for you... you will be last

Dobber Sports Deity

If he's in Colorados top 4, they will be worse than they were this past season and that will be hard to do. Then again, Colorado needs D. They still haven't re-signed Zadorov yet.

Scary to think Bigras could be starting there.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Administrator

It's not out of the question that he wins a spot but 2nd pair is just silly.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Wizard

If he's in Colorados top 4, they will be worse than they were this past season and that will be hard to do. Then again, Colorado needs D. They still haven't re-signed Zadorov yet.

Scary to think Bigras could be starting there.
    From what I read, Zadorov is unhappy with the offers he's got from Colorado and he has an offer on the table from the KHL, so it's totally possible he jumps there and they have to use Bigras then... But yeah, I wouldn't expect much from him.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    From what I read, Zadorov is unhappy with the offers he's got from Colorado and he has an offer on the table from the KHL, so it's totally possible he jumps there and they have to use Bigras then... But yeah, I wouldn't expect much from him.
    with a team on record for wanting/needing defence. They can't afford to lose another one.
    - bought out Beauchamin
    - Butcher likely not signing & becoming UFA Aug 15.
    - lose Zadorov??

man - that would be 3/6starting Dmen

good thing they drafted Makar and Dahlen is in the upcoming draft.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I've been reading the same thing. Could be a negotiating tactic to get more money but I am sure there is some legitimacy to this as well.

If you look at Colorado's contract situation on capfriendly, they are only showing three NHL Dmen signed at this time, and that's assuming you consider Mark Barberio a NHL Dman. The other two are Tyson Barrie and Eric Johnson. I dont know if they plan on bringing in a couple NHL Dmen in a Duchene deal, but as it stands right now, Colorado is on pace for another lottery pick. Scary. Maybe that's why HF folks have Bigras pencilled in as a 2nd pairing guy; they don't have another signed option LOL!

Oh wait, they did just sign Duncan Siemens so that could bump Bigras to the 5/6 role.

What the hell are you doing there Joe???