Thread: Yahoo Baseball App

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Yahoo Baseball App

They recently added the max games played table below your roster. That was a pretty important feature that was missing. Glad they continuously try to improve it on a yearly basis.

For those of you using a shortcut as an App to see the chart amongst other missing features from the App to the regular page, this addition may have you bypass that shortcut.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Yahoo Baseball App

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    They recently added the max games played table below your roster. That was a pretty important feature that was missing. Glad they continuously try to improve it on a yearly basis.

For those of you using a shortcut as an App to see the chart amongst other missing features from the App to the regular page, this addition may have you bypass that shortcut.
    The app has really impressed me as to how frequent they update and how much they listen to their vocal complaints. I do not play Roto but I can see how this is VERY helpful

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Yahoo Baseball App

yep , noticed this a few days ago ; definately come in handy