Samsonov
    Sorokin
    Shestyorkin
    Saros

Gillies
    Parsons

Soderstrom
    Subban

The three Russians would be at the top if they didn't have the KHL factor but they're too talented to move down too much IMO.

Subban is running out of time to show something, I wouldn't be looking to acquire him right now. I also don't trust Soderstrom because he has Asperger syndrome and ADHD but I wish him all the best.
    This is how I'd rank them too, but I'd be willing to move Gillies up to the second tier, and move Parsons down one.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Rank these young goalies. ....plz

Man it is tough to say as they are both still so far away and neither have shown anything decisive yet. I'd have to give Subban an edge, only because his path is probably clearer and he's further along.

After this season we may have a better read, as Subban will either improve or get passed by McIntyre, and Hill will finally get a legit shot at showing what he's got in Tucson as a starter.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

As for the original question, I think you have to put Saros behind Demko at #2 because the Russian triplets (patent pending) still have that KHL question mark next to their names. They may be more talented, but if they never play, they have zero value.

Demko
    Saros

Samsonov (If any of these 3 ever depart Russia, they immediately shoot up the list to compete for #1)
    Sorokin
    Shestyerkin

Parsons (I'm team Tyler in this teen-angst-filled-Twilightesque debate, but these 2 have to be adjacent due to their situation)
    Gillies

Subban (I think this is his make it or break it year in Providence despite him only being 23).
    Soderstrom

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Where would Comrie fit among those goalies?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I think Comrie is after Demko, the Russians and Husso, more or less on par with the Calgary boys. Great ceiling, but an unclear path due to the Hellebuyck/Mason situation.
    If Mason pushes Hellebuyck out, Comrie becomes equal to Husso and the Russians. If Hellebuyck pushes Mason out, then Comrie stays in that Calgary grey zone as Hellebuyck could be there a long time.