Poll: I drive a....

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dobberville's Car, Truck, Motorcycle and whatever else you drive thread.

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Dobberville's Car, Truck, Motorcycle and whatever else you drive thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Has anyone installed a cat-back exhaust on their own here? Just thinking of the time needed to put this in and the ease of it.
    Yes... with my dad.

My recommendation would be to get under the car and check your mountings and bolts beforehand because the bolts that held my old exhaust to the cat were so badly rusted that extreme measures were required.
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Dobberville's Car, Truck, Motorcycle and whatever else you drive thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    My vehicle: 2007 Pontiac G5

Super reliable, cheap to operate. Given the poor condition of the roads in my area my car should have taken more damage than it has over the years. Even now it's holding up very well.

Walking:

Been doing this more since I met my girlfriend, especially for exploring trails and parks.
    Yes... women have a tendency to make you pace.. a lot more than normal...heh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    My vehicle: 2007 Pontiac G5

Super reliable, cheap to operate. Given the poor condition of the roads in my area my car should have taken more damage than it has over the years. Even now it's holding up very well.

Walking:

Been doing this more since I met my girlfriend, especially for exploring trails and parks.
    Yes... women have a tendency to make you pace.. a lot more than normal...heh
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Jedi

2010 Matrix, one car family.. I ride my bike to work 5.5km 4 days a week, run the 5th day each week. She needs the car in the AM to get the kid to school etc. so I get exercise to make the one car work.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Sage

Topics to include:
    -your vehicle and overall thoughts: 2008 Toyota Tacoma 4 Door V6- Great truck, powerful for its size, nothing but maintenance 68K miles
    -gas mileage- Sucks! Measured it once on a trip while towing my boat and it was 12 mi/gal. Never calculated it again.
    -upcoming makes and models - Probably a Toyota Tundra. I am waiting for them to come out with a more efficient engine since the current Tundra gets the worst mileage of any full size truck
    -favourite cars - Meh. Not really a car guy
    -include boats, jet skis, motorcycles, skidoos, four wheelers too- 19' fiberglass fishing boat with a Yamaha 4-stroke 175 HP motor.

My favorite toy:
    IMG_0397.JPG
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Banned

For now public transportation is all I can afford