Thread: GM looking for *Free* Multi-cat Dynasty League to join

Dobber Sports Giant

Default GM looking for *Free* Multi-cat Dynasty League to join

Howdy folks ... I've been out of the fantasy hockey game for a couple seasons now, but I am looking to get back into the swing this upcoming season. If anyone has any vacancies in their free multi-cat dynasty leagues please let me know. I'd obviously prefer a very active league with daily starts, but I'm not ruling anything out at this point.

Thanks.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: GM looking for *Free* Multi-cat Dynasty League to join

Hey mounD, you interested in taking over the relegated team in the Comish Dynasty league? It's a multi-cat dynasty league with it's own salary cap based on performance with our categories. Daily starts. The categories are G, A, +/-, Pims, SOG, STP, Hits, Blks, Wins, GAA, Saves. Three tiers of 8 teams, keep 32. Bottom team in each tier is relegated, top team is promoted.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll email you the rules and rosters so you can confirm if you are interested.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: GM looking for *Free* Multi-cat Dynasty League to join

I have a deep keeper league that is looking for a replacement owner. We are entering our 8th year. 20 teams, 33 man rosters with 28 keepers at season's end. If interested, leave me your email for the invite. We are presently in the offseason but things will ramp up at the end of summer. Cheers.

http://games.espn.com/fhl/clubhouse?...&seasonId=2017