Thread: Comparing Keller and D. Strome

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Comparing Keller and D. Strome

Trying to get a better grasp on what Phoenix has in these two promising players and what the difference might be (in terms of usage, pt production, etc.) between them over the next few years. Dobber has Keller ranked higher than Strome, and I'm guessing that might be the consensus around here. I am looking to potentially acquire 1 via trade.
    Weekly matchup, 10-teams, 25 man roster, play 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2G per night
    Multi-cat league: G (4), A (2.5), SOG (0.2), HIT (0.2), BLKS (0.2), PPP, GWG, PIMS (0.2), +/- (+/-0.5) - skaters
    W (3), S/O (5), each save (0.2), each GA (-1)

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Comparing Keller and D. Strome

Quote Originally Posted by DudeImJason View Post
    was wondering which of these Coyotes prospects do you people feel will be the better player (fantasy hockey) wise
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    This exact question was asked a couple weeks ago, albeit asking about next season. For your reading pleasure:

http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...ghlight=strome
    Search function is our friend

Personally I like Keller a fair bit more than Strome. But Strome is still a very nice prospect. I think Keller is the more likely of the two to break out to relevance sooner.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Comparing Keller and D. Strome

Ha yes. Just saw that after posting. Had an idea and got a bit ambitious. Please delete thread MOD.
    Weekly matchup, 10-teams, 25 man roster, play 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2G per night
    Multi-cat league: G (4), A (2.5), SOG (0.2), HIT (0.2), BLKS (0.2), PPP, GWG, PIMS (0.2), +/- (+/-0.5) - skaters
    W (3), S/O (5), each save (0.2), each GA (-1)