Thread: Rockies' Pitching Staff

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Rockies' Pitching Staff

What do you guys think happens to the Rockies' rotation with Jon Gray and Tyler Anderson nearing return??? Hoffman has been ace level since coming up from the minors but they also have Chatwood, Senzatela, Marquez and Freeland. It's the youngest rotation in the majors but these two guys coming back will definitely have an impact.

Can Hoffman stay up??

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Rockies' Pitching Staff

Haven't paid enough attention to them, but with so many young guys, would they do well with a 6 man rotation and a little more rest?

That's my spitball.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Haven't paid enough attention to them, but with so many young guys, would they do well with a 6 man rotation and a little more rest?

That's my spitball.
    Especially since they're competing....I like it.

What I didn't realize is that the Cubs are 9.0 GB of the NL Wild Card right now!!! WOAH! They should surpass the Brewers but it's almost as if the NL is already set, with the Wild Card down to two of Arizona, Colorado or LAD.

Dobber Sports Titan

The MLB is a crazy place...
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)