Hey guys, this may be a painful post for me because of the very subject and nature of it.. but I'll do my best. Please excuse the lack of line breaks involved and any typos as I may get slightly frustrated and simply leave them. For the past 6 months or so, I've been having issues with my work computer and the Dobber Forum. Seems like some kind of security thing, but this really isn't my expertise. I'm not able to paste content into a the message box, I have regular lags and crashes on the site, and if I dare use the enter key, backspace too far, or move my cursor to another spot in my paragraph to make a correction, the entire communication between my keyboard and the text response becomes laggy.. And I mean windows 95 I downloaded limewire music for 3 years laggy. No response from some keys even. For those who were around when I joined the forum last year you'd know that I used to be quite a bit more active than I have been in the last 6 months to a year, largely due to these issues. There are various other ones, like not being able to quote or edit my or other users posts, and very simply functions. If anyone has any pointers on this, please let me know! Its possible that it is due to a security setting on our network, but I haven't had similar issues browsing or posting anywhere else, even forums that use the same portal to my knowledge. Any help would be much appreciated!