Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Victor Hedman

The Great One

Default Re: Victor Hedman

Hedman is a very good player on a very good offensive team. While his 33 PPPts will be next to impossible to duplicate, what it did was firmly establish his PP prowess, making it more difficult for the team to strip him from that role, whihc I'm guessing they would've otherwise done once Stamkos returned. I see Hedman as a Pronger or Niedermayer type, who'll indeed be called upon to play to play tough minutes but also very favorable minutes. And given the potent team around him, he should have a better than not chance at 60-65 each season, with a downside of 55-60.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Victor Hedman

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiC173 View Post
    does the Drouin trade change anyone's perception? Only helps Heds I am thinking.
    I'm not really sure it will have a clear tangible effect... if anything it probably solidifies Stammer's spot on the top PP with Kucherov in case there was any doubt. If they were going to go with two PP lines then Drouin might have played the left side on Kucherov's line. But again, tough to really say how this affects Hedman one way or another outside of pure conjecture.