Thread: Drop Bellinger or Polanco for....

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Drop Bellinger or Polanco for....

Both guys are killing me here....Bellinger has hit a wall and looks to be figured out...Polanco is basically just a name right now. If not for his draft position I would have dropped. would you drop either in a 12 team league for...

Domingo Santana
    Maybin (I own Billy and Pollock on DL)
    Morrison
    Adams
    Duda

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Drop Bellinger or Polanco for....

Tough to say. Depends how desperate you are. None of the guys in FA will be a solution for the rest of the season. So is your team more in a position to wait it out on the name players, or do you want to cycle through the hot hand because you need production now?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Tough to say. Depends how desperate you are. None of the guys in FA will be a solution for the rest of the season. So is your team more in a position to wait it out on the name players, or do you want to cycle through the hot hand because you need production now?
    Im in 1st....but have had 2-3 roster spots taken up by injured guys who I didn't want to drop because I was in 1st. But now they're coming back....Haniger, Ottavino...hopefully Bour soon.

Also...Im down 13-0 right now. That's probably having an impact.

Dobber Sports Titan

Haha, tough spot then. You don't want to be too complacent, but you do have the time to wait. I would probably drop one and hang on to the other. Which one specifically? I have no idea. Flip a coin
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Haha, tough spot then. You don't want to be too complacent, but you do have the time to wait. I would probably drop one and hang on to the other. Which one specifically? I have no idea. Flip a coin
    Dropped Polanco. Drafted him high because of potential and SBs, Im seeing neither.

Once Bour is back, might be Bellinger time.

Thanks EB

Dobber Sports Titan

Saw you dropped Polanco in our Dobber league too, so I'm not all that surprised.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Saw you dropped Polanco in our Dobber league too, so I'm not all that surprised.
    Not even sure why I still owned him in a 10 team league. Oh well.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I think you made the right choice, I def wouldn't drop Bellinger if I could keep Bour stashed though

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by seguingenesis View Post
    I think you made the right choice, I def wouldn't drop Bellinger if I could keep Bour stashed though
    Bour is supposedly back tomorrow too!!