Thread: RANK: Bour, Bregman, Cozart, Gallo, Shaw, Moncada, Garcia, Schoop, Dickerson

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default RANK: Bour, Bregman, Cozart, Gallo, Shaw, Moncada, Garcia, Schoop, Dickerson

10 team H2H cats - R HR RBI SB BA%

I have a UTL spot and want the best guy ROS - putting in a few claims in case I don't get my first choice.

Bour
    Bregman
    Cozart
    Gallo
    Shaw
    Moncada
    Garcia
    Schoop
    Dickerson

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: RANK: Bour, Bregman, Cozart, Gallo, Shaw, Moncada, Garcia, Schoop, Dickerson

Wow sorry this was missed man. Do you have a NA spot? That heavily changes things...if you do...

Moncada
    Cozart
    Bour (he moves ahead of Cozart when healthy)
    Dickerson
    Shaw
    Bregman
    Gallo
    Garcia
    Schoop

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: RANK: Bour, Bregman, Cozart, Gallo, Shaw, Moncada, Garcia, Schoop, Dickerson

Bour, Moancada and Bregman would be my top choices. I think it'll be soon that Bregman turns it on.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Ended up getting Dickerson and swapped him and Bundy for Ray so I have a new spot open - trying to find the highest boost possible in HR and R.

Having a hard time picking bw:

Healy
    Moustakas
    Gallo
    L. Morrison

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by seguingenesis View Post
    Ended up getting Dickerson and swapped him and Bundy for Ray so I have a new spot open - trying to find the highest boost possible in HR and R.

Having a hard time picking bw:

Healy
    Moustakas
    Gallo
    L. Morrison
    Robbie Ray was available?? Can I sign up?

If you have some high average guys then I like Gallo....if not I would go Healy.