Thread: McKeen's releases final 2017 Entry Draft rankings

Dobber Sports Sage

Default McKeen's releases final 2017 Entry Draft rankings

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: McKeen's releases final 2017 Entry Draft rankings

Nice, thanks for sharing DG!

Seems like Hischier is getting more attention now in regards to becoming the top pick come draft day. I guess Patrick's injuries this year has had a few experts change their rankings but FWIW, I still think Nolan Patrick goes 1st overall.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    Nice, thanks for sharing DG!

Seems like Hischier is getting more attention now in regards to becoming the top pick come draft day. I guess Patrick's injuries this year has had a few experts change their rankings but FWIW, I still think Nolan Patrick goes 1st overall.
    The more and more I look and read... I am hoping you are right, that Nolan Patrick goes first. this means that that the Flyers get Hischier 2nd... I think I would like to have him on the team! But will happy with either!

Thanks for sharing this!

Dobber Sports Jedi

Liljegren @ 20... wow... McKeen and Button don't talk do they?

Button had Liljegren going at 8 to Buffalo in his latest mock draft - Would def love to see a Chychurn-esque fall to #17.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Liljegren @ 20... wow... McKeen and Button don't talk do they?

Button had Liljegren going at 8 to Buffalo in his latest mock draft - Would def love to see a Chychurn-esque fall to #17.
    Grant McCagg (who used to be McKeen's head scout) at Recrutes also isn't very high on Liljegren. He has him going at #16 and has this kind of comments in one of his rants there:

So it begs the question…just what will he be at the NHL level? If he doesn’t have the sense/vision//creativity/shot to be a ten-goal scorer or 45-point defenceman, and has enough question marks and lack of size to be a stalwart defender…you likely have a mobile puckhandler who at best might be a number three or four defenceman. That’s not top-ten material, and if you are worried about the mistakes, questionable passing and turnovers…may well not be enough to be a top-15 or even top-20 selection.