Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Up and coming prospects for next year that are under the radar????

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Up and coming prospects for next year that are under the radar????

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Really surprised there's no Leafs on this list... so let me add some:

Grundstrom & Andreas Johnson up front - everyone already knows or talks about Kapanen & Leipsic -- I like these two better long term. Grundstrom could make the team out of camp - better offensively than Soshnikov - gets comparisons to Hornqvist. Johnson really strong 2nd half - late/midseason call up possibly.

Dermott on D. Really solid 1st yr pro.
    I like the Dermott add here. Think he can break camp with the team? Where do you see him fitting in Luc?

Dobber Sports Expert

For the panthers and in very deep leagues you might wanna keep an eye on McKenzie Weegar.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    I like the Dermott add here. Think he can break camp with the team? Where do you see him fitting in Luc?
    Bottom pair if he breaks with the team. My $$ is on him starting back in the AHL and being mid-season call up. He missed a good chunk of time last season due to injury. So more AHL time won't surprise me.

Grundstrom is going to be the most immediate value IMO off the Marlies to start next season with the Leafs.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Icon

Anders Bjork might make the Bruins in the fall and could be an interesting add for fantasy teams.