Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pick 5 to keep.

The Great One

Default Re: Pick 5 to keep.

Tank, linus, ek and ike are locks. Ill take a flier on marner with that badass upside but id defer from popular opinion snd take ff over johmny hockey. Its crazy close though. Also have to see the other teams droppers to see whose abailanle with thst number one

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    I'd draft Forsberg in most formats over Gaudreau but this one is close to a pts-only format. Considering Gaudreau has outpointed Forsberg in each of their 3 total NHL seasons, I feel Forsberg may be easier to redraft. Then again, with his playoff performances (that last minute goal was clutch even though they ended up losing yesterday), he may be the prized piece come draft time next year.

I think Marner is the right choice over any of these 2, but afterwards, it's a coin-flip IMO.

PS: I like the Kucherov ''another level'' comparison. He was always poised to be a good player but then he kicked it up a notch and moved up into another tier. I too feel like Forsberg could reach that level as early as next year.
    Agreed but im worried about that ryjo injury. Obviously have my fingerrd vrossed just that hell be ok and healthy- but have to acknowledge it migjt hopd ff back from a true breakout next yrsr...

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Tank, linus, ek and ike are locks. Ill take a flier on marner with that badass upside but id defer from popular opinion snd take ff over johmny hockey. Its crazy close though. Also have to see the other teams droppers to see whose abailanle with thst number one
    No one has decided on their keepers yet. Usually a few weeks before we draft they have to have them in. I'll try to get their teams up on this thread to give everyone a better idea as to who they'd keep.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Agreed but im worried about that ryjo injury. Obviously have my fingerrd vrossed just that hell be ok and healthy- but have to acknowledge it migjt hopd ff back from a true breakout next yrsr...
    Yea I'm worried about RJ's health too, but I I'm hearing rumours from multiple sources about PK Subban could be traded due to the expansion draft and to save some cap room. I also heard that he wants to come to Toronto to be closer to family and friends and that JVR could be in part of the trade. If that happens to you see FF point totals increase or decrease?