Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scott Darling

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Scott Darling

gotta keep Dubinsky nobody talks about how valuable he was in roto leagues in the second half, I owned the likes of McDavid and Malkin and he was the most valuable forward for extedned duration of time post all star game.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    I think it depends on what trading Price net you in return? Maybe package him and Granlund (who most would see as a steal at $5 but I think has zero chance of coming close to that type of production in 2017-18) for a stud d-man? On a related note, I think McDonagh is an iffy keeper at $13. Or to put it another way, I might be keeping Buff at $22 over McDonagh at $13.

Also, Dubinsky still might be a keeper, even at $17. Other than Kesler I'm not sure anyone gives you as much across the board contribution in these categories as him.
    I would keep Buff if I could, but he's a 3rd year FP who has expired and goes back into auction in the summer *sad panda* I agree to a point on McDonagh, I liked him cause he got ALL the minutes in NY, but with the emergence of Skej and if NY signs a good D in off-season, I like him a lot less. I think I might keep Pietrangelo then, best D in league for give/take, with Shat gone he's THE guy for now, big blocker too.

I agree, I like Dubs a lot, but there are some other guys I want to keep over him, if I throw him back into auction chances are I'll be able to get him back at $17 if not even cheaper.

Darling could be the next Cam Talbot, or the next Andrew Raycroft. Has anyone really watched him play a lot? Like does he look good in net and it's not the team in front limiting good scoring chances?
    12 Team Dynasty League. $4 increase per player a year FP/ reduced salary for 3 years, Keep 8-12 (League Champion 14/15, 16/17, 19/20, 22/23)

Categories - D-G, G, A, PPP, SHP, SoG, Hits/Blocks, FoW, FoW%, Give/Take, Wins, GAA, Save%, Saves.

C: Tavares $33, Eichel $16 (1st yr FP), Trocheck $18, Jenner $9 Beniers $2 (1st yr RC)

W: Ovechkin $18, Hintz $17, Pavelski $11, Zacha $10, Kaprizov $7, Johnston $2 (1st yr RC), Reichel $2 (1st yr RC), Bertuzzi $1, Tippet $1

D: Burns $20, Jones $17, Werenski $16 (2nd yr FP), Matheson $5, Spurgeon $1, OEL $1

G: Shesterkin $7, Sorokin $3 (2nd yr RC), Raanta $1

MLP Bench: Rossi, Nazar, Kovalenko, Nikishin, Morrow, Ivanov

The Great One

I'm not so sure Dubinsky will be there for you as a redraft for much less than $17, if even that low. After all, either (a) he went for $13 last year, or (b) he was retained by you for a cost of $13 even before he had a monster season. All it takes it one other GM who's paid attention. He's such a huge asset that I think you can't risk losing him, especially for $4 more than the far inferior McDonagh.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/