Thread: Defencemen trade.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Defencemen trade.

Been offered brad Marchand, klefbom, and galchenuk for MY provorov, ghost and stepan. The trade will make team (sig below) quite left wing heavy but that's something I can fix over the summer. I won the ship last season with a very young team, does this trade make sense. The other owner does not have a serviceable right winger right now. Defencemen I can pick up to replace my open defence spot include skjei, pulock, Matheson, theadore, or chychrun. Thanks
    14 member dynasty league. Full keepers. 9 forwards/ 4 d-men/ 1 utility/2 goalies/ 4 bench spots. Points goals, assists, hits, plus/minus, PPP, GWG. Goalie:saves, wins, SO. Forwards: Ehlers,Barzal, Barkov, Keller,Hall, fabbri,J.Schwarz,Hoffman,Aho,Perron, Kuzy, puljarvi.Defence:Karlsson, Hedman, Ghost,Provo.G:Helly,Vas,Raanta.Prospects:Peterson, samsonov,karprizov,parsons,sorokin,Suzuki,Bellows, Borgstrom

The Great One

Default Re: Defencemen trade.

Not the best categories for Marchand (no SOG or PIM), but I still think it's a good trade for you. After all, you land Marchand, who most feel has legitimately arrived, plus you get two younger players who, on paper, have at least as much chance to pan out as the two you're losing. Plus, I think Philly is on the decline, while Edmonton is on the rise and Montreal should be okay. Plus, the d-men you can grab are pretty decent.

I'd pull the trigger.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Jedi

only player I'd miss is Provorov, but I'd happily take back all 3. Provorov would have to absolutely explode for you to lose this deal. Ditching Stepan is a win in and of itself. You would need to move something on Wing to boost D... this would leave you with 3D in a start 4, mind you, Karlsson, Hedman are pretty solid owns.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The league is adding PIM next season.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Of the available d-men. I personally like Theodore, especially if it looks like the ducks will lose a d-man this summer. But has montour overtaken him with his performance this playoffs? Thanks for the reply's so far.

Dobber Sports Superstar

I do not like the deal but if you do it Skjei is your replacement he will usurp forty points next season kid is a future stud, superb vision.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Master

I like the deal for you and there are plenty of young dmen to help you fill the gaps this trade creates.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Sage

Like the deal as well. Skjei is the add. Like you said fix the winger issue later.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):