Thread: EFHL recruiting 1 GM

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default EFHL recruiting 1 GM

Hey guys,

Looking for a replacement in my Fantrax Premium H2H dynasty league, The EFHL. The theme of this league is that all teams must select a name from one of the major European leagues (KHL, SHL, SM-l, etc). This league is going into its 6th year and has a solid core of active GMs that are also in my original dynasty league (now in its 8th year).

This is a 10 team league with most of the usual stats (except PIM, SHP, SHO) and positions (see my sig for league specifics). The available team finished 6th last season and is fielding the following roster:

F: McDavid, Kuznetsov, Gaudreau, Voracek, Hoffman, Radulov, Krejci, Duchene, Eberle, Nugent-Hopkins, Hertl, Burakovsky, Nyquist, Wennberg, Zacha
    D: Ekman-Larsson, Klingberg, Fowler, Gudas, Schultz, Vatanen, Gardiner
    G: Holtby, Murray, Gibson, Neuvirth

Farm: D. Simon, N. Gusev, M. Reway, A. DeBrincat, A. Rodin, T. Bertuzzi, Y. Gourde / M. Bowey, P. LaDue, J. Morrissey / L. Brossoit, P. Copley, L. Soderstrom, I. Sorokin, V. Vanecek, D. Vladar

This is a decent team that can contend for a playoff spot with a little tender love and care. It currently has 9 open farm spots that can be filled through the draft, or via free agency/waivers after the draft. The team does not own a 1st round pick this year but does own two 2nds. I pay the premium fee and there are no prizes, this is just for bragging rights.

If interested, send me an email or PM with some info on yourself and your fantasy hockey experience. Thanks for reading.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: EFHL recruiting 1 GM

Message sent!

The Great One

Is.this tem open still??

Dobber Sports Initiate

Position has been filled.