Thread: Owner with 10 Years of Fantasy Experience looking for a 2nd League

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Owner with 10 Years of Fantasy Experience looking for a 2nd League

I've been a part of 1 dynasty league for the past 10 years. Fun league, but I feel like I can take on a 2nd league now.

Preferably a league with the following:

- Very Active (love to talk trades)
    - Mature Owners (I've seen enough drama)
    - Deep Leagues (Salaries, Contracts, Free Agency)
    - Dynasty or Keeper

I can learn the rules to a league within a day or two. Never complain, easy going and love super competitive owners.

Email me if this sounds like your league: [email protected]

I'm willing to take on a new team or an existing team.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Owner with 10 Years of Fantasy Experience looking for a 2nd League

Email sent.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I could be interested too in new league, but preferably points only. Anything to suggest?
    League 1: 10 teams Points only (Best 9F, 4D and 1G count for the season and best 8 for the playoff). Drop 4 players before a 4 round draft before season. Mini draft during all star week-end (drop one pick one available).

F: MacKinnon, Pettersson, Eichel, Barkov, Stone, Ehlers, Necas, Huberdeau, Zacha, Boldy, , Lafreniere, Cozens, Vilardi
    D: Dobson, Ekblad, DeAngelo, Seider, Bouchard, Matheson, Clarke
    G: Vasilievski, Sorokin

League 2: 14 teams, same setting.

F: Rantanen, Kyrou, Barkov, Raymond, Perfetti, Jarvis, Lundell, Lafreniere, Byfield, Holtz, Norris, Reichel, Rossi
    D: Dahlin, McAvoy, Addison, Krug, Lundkvist, Clarke
    G: Sorokin, Demko

Dobber Sports Giant

Ummmm....

Hello Daron Dreger?!

Quote Originally Posted by daronweaks View Post
    I've been a part of 1 dynasty league for the past 10 years. Fun league, but I feel like I can take on a 2nd league now.

Preferably a league with the following:

- Very Active (love to talk trades)
    - Mature Owners (I've seen enough drama)
    - Deep Leagues (Salaries, Contracts, Free Agency)
    - Dynasty or Keeper

I can learn the rules to a league within a day or two. Never complain, easy going and love super competitive owners.

Email me if this sounds like your league: [email protected]

I'm willing to take on a new team or an existing team.
    Quote Originally Posted by DregerFace View Post
    I've been a part of 2 Dynasty leagues and 1 Keeper league with a few 1 year league experiences. Looking for another league to take on.

Preferably a league with a combination of the following:
    Dynasty or Keeper League
    Very Active, I love talking trades
    Mature and organized league and owners, Don't want anything close to collusion or any drama whatsoever, want to keep it fun and competitive
    Deep League, Multi Cat, Salaries, Farm Team etc

I am very active, can learn the league right away and can begin ASAP
    Can take new or existing team. PM me if any spots are open.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Novice

? Not the same person :P
    WOAH a list, no drama, likes talking trades, hockey forum, similar interests, likes the same league setup, IMPOSSIBLE :P

Dobber Sports Giant

? Not the same person :P
    WOAH a list, no drama, likes talking trades, hockey forum, similar interests, likes the same league setup, IMPOSSIBLE :P
    It's more like the link between the names and the post structure and the use of the EXACT SAME WORDS... but ya, must be a small coincidence... No need to run an IP address search between both posts, right, since it's not the same person? :P
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey

Dobber Sports Novice

OH his names Daron, I see. Ya no, not the same guy, but did see this post, was structured out nicely, had almost identical things I was also looking for in it, guy has great taste and also made a post so I could find a league as well. Wasn't sure how to lay it out any different a list is a list and he is looking for the same things I am. Can't really say I want drama or collusion, can't say I can't start right away, can't say I want different categories (except multi cat), its rather hard to differentiate :P No harm done my apologies I guess? Also, Daron and Darren is different

Dobber Sports Giant

OH his names Daron, I see. Ya no, not the same guy, but did see this post, was structured out nicely, had almost identical things I was also looking for in it, guy has great taste and also made a post so I could find a league as well. Wasn't sure how to lay it out any different a list is a list and he is looking for the same things I am. Can't really say I want drama or collusion, can't say I can't start right away, can't say I want different categories (except multi cat), its rather hard to differentiate :P No harm done my apologies I guess? Also, Daron and Darren is different
    Hehe, no need to apologize! I had pointed out the Darren distinction in italics too but the name sounds the same... it was just a funny coincidence I guess!

I like how it's not a pure copy/paste, but still has the same structure, words and overall messages. If YOU and that there DARON guy don't know each other, you should PM each other. You may be long lost relatives!

Minors: