Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sid and the Kids broken up?

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Sid and the Kids broken up?

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Debate without name calling. How terrible! We should all agree and then get together and have one big circle jerk!
    We obviously run in different circles.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Sid and the Kids broken up?

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    I guess there's no point arguing, but it's Friday. This is so certifiably false. Kunitz went from an 80 point player to a 4th liner because his hands died. He simply stopped being able to make the plays he used to be able to. He's never changed or gotten away from what's always made him successful. He's stayed true to the player he's always been. His skills just dropped off a cliff very suddenly.

I know lots of Pens fans. None of them will tell you that Kunitz stopped being successful because he started being to fancy and changed his game. If there are people telling you that's what the downfall of Kunitz was, well, they clearly aren't Pens fans, and aren't watching much for games.
    The Pens fans that I know clearly aren't Pens fans and don't watch games? Oh my that's hilarious.

The bolded is absolutely false in my opinion. I could write "so certifiably false" and feign being an expert that can certify something that is not capable of being certified, but I will just leave it at that.

I could also make some sort of statement about the Pens fans that you know (or about you) but I would never say such a ridiculous thing. At least not to someone I don't know You have your opinion, I have mine. Not the first time that two people see something completely differently, won't be the last.