Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you weigh?

Banned

Default Re: How much do you weigh?

I'm glad that most of you are in healthy shape

Dobber Sports Monster

Been a rough few months that is for sure! I am one week back on keeping track of my weight and walking everyday. Was doing good then after getting evacuated put a lot of stress on me and I never had my scale to keep track of my weight I went up in weight then I kept neglecting what my weight was and everything spiraled out of control and got discouraged because I seen an influx in my weight. Had a very good 1st week nonetheless and plan on keep doing what I've been doing. Overall I am feeling good, I don't get that faint feeling I use to get which is good. I still feel the faint symptoms when I drive sometimes but no where near as bad as it use to be back last year and 2013.

Oct 29- 298.8
    Nov 5- 294.6

Dobber Sports Prodigy

268 lbs. 2XL clothes tight. Now that its out there maybe I can start working to get it better.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by stimperi View Post
    268 lbs. 2XL clothes tight. Now that its out there maybe I can start working to get it better.
    Am in the same boat. I put on some 2 XL shirts and I'm like "they don't make shirts like they use to ... ". Good luck and feel free to message me about anything in regards to losing weight and how your progress is going and any issues you're having since we're in the same boat.

Dobber Sports Monster

Was watching a video of a Drill Sargent and he said how he use to be obese and went on to say how the human body isn't meant to be sedentary. The human body is meant to be moving. I can tell if I take a day and do nothing when I'm feeling depressed that I feel physically sick compared to when I do a bit of walking.

I still cling onto the the feeling was when I was 190-200 lbs back in 2007-2008 and will never give up until I have that feeling again. Being able to walk around and not being so self conscious on what you look like is a wonderful feeling. 185 I think is my natural weight. I'm 5''10.5 btw.

Non stop dedication and just being focusing AND the end of making excuses will ultimately be the key for this dream to be successful.

I have some money saved up to buy a good pair of skates. $500 saved and my next payday I'm going to go on a trip out of town and buy skates, and gloves, AND a wooden stick. Gotta keep it old school to some degree. During the hollidays I'm going to rent ice with my brother and shoot around the puck with my nephs.

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by stimperi View Post
    Start weight posted; now work at it and chime in with your results and feedback. Hopefully this can help keep you in track with your goals!

Good luck on your journey stimpery!
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

The Great One

Id recommend time restricted eating.

Been doing it a couple months (4-5) and feel great. No big changes to the diet.

Lots of research out there on this. Id recommend digging it up if you're interested.

Administrator

Been experiencing some difficulties myself, having suffered a few injuries over the summer that have lingered and prevented me from working out as much as I would like. Like many guys out there I ignored it until this week. At least now I have a plan to address my neck strain. Less martial arts, more low-impact workouts and I have a referral for massage therapy.

Full disclosure: 176 this morning. Target: 165-167 range.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Banned

My weight right now is 190lbs, trying to shed a few

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by rowcarmine View Post
    My weight right now is 190lbs, trying to shed a few
    Same, well 192 as of yesterday morning. Target 175. and then hold that target or decline further.

Normally I ride my bike to work, it's only a 12min cruise (mostly downhill) I start at 6am 4 days a week. I've traded in the bike for walking shoes. I've walked every day this week. 45min 1 way. 5.2km. I'm also limiting beer intake as to weekends. We'll see how this goes heading into Christmas season (yes I used 'the' word)
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Monster

On new years day I was the highest I've ever been. I celebrated the night before with a whole mickey of whiskey to myself and got drunk out of my mind. Been doing my same system as before, weighing myself once a week and aiming to be lower every week by not eating so dam much. So far I'm down 8 pounds so I'm happy . I want to AIM for 10 lbs a month so I can be at my target weight of 180-190 be the end of the year.

jan 1: 303
    jan 8: 300.5
    jan 15: 300
    jan 22: 296.1
    today i was 295.

I've been more focused this past week to 10 days than ever. I have more reasons to get in shape and wont stop at anything. My brother is also on his journey back down to a healthy weight and help eachother out. I been eating multi vitamins every day + ill take vitamin d gummies on the side. I get about 3000 IU of vitamin d a day. I use to have a BS cheat day on the day after I weighed in for the week but this week I stopped doing that. There are a few things I want to do in the very near future and haven't been more driven since I was 13 and lost 60 pts in about 10 weeks. I don't want to lose it that fast but am going to keep rocking it and get back down. I promised myself that much! I've went off track in the past so I'm being mindful of that! Such as, what were my triggers? But like I said before, I have my eyes set on some other goals as well. Sick and tired of having no confidence at this weight. I figure 10 lbs a month is EASILY attainable, and will be at my goal weight by the end of the year if I just don't go completely off the rails here.

I've always wanted to do pushups and have been doing some research on how to properly do pushups for a beginner. One small thing I'm adding to my routine!
    Last edited by StuntMan12; January 23, 2018 at 10:13 PM. Reason: D

Administrator

It's been a struggle over here. Back in September I injured my neck playing baseball. Thought I was ok and kept doing martial arts only to aggravate the injury three times. Four months later I'm finally feeling better and I returned to muay thai tonight. Sluggish as hell because I've had to take so much time off but felt so good getting back out there. Just another challenge in the journey of life!

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    I figure 10 lbs a month is EASILY attainable, and will be at my goal weight by the end of the year if I just don't go completely off the rails here.
    Keep it up Stuntman - but realize there will be many times during your journey you will seemingly hit a wall and not loose any weight. The secret is to not let these times derail you from your goal.
    WHL - 24tm multicast salary partial keeper
    19 Active / 6 Reserve / 15 Minors
    3C/3LW/3RW/3F/6D/1G
    Skaters: G/ A/ +/- /PIM/SOG/PPP/Hit/Blk/FOW-C
    Goalies: GS/W/OL/GAA/SV%/SV/SHO/ShL/A

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    Id recommend time restricted eating.

Been doing it a couple months (4-5) and feel great. No big changes to the diet.

Lots of research out there on this. Id recommend digging it up if you're interested.
    Following up on this, I was a bit over 200 lbs on new years and am now down to 192. I have always played sports a few days a week and have not increased that. I cut out most of my dairy, and bread while limiting my fluids to tea and water as opposed to the occasional beer and pop. I pushed my first meal of the day to 930-10 and try not to eat after 6 pm which has cut out a large chunk of my snacking.
    My goal weight is somewhere in the low 180's.
    Good luck everyone!
    2023 Champ
    11 Teams - 24 player rosters - 12 Keepers (max 2 goalies)
    Yahoo rotisserie - 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 4BN ,2IR
    G, A, PPP, SHP, HITS, +-, PIM, BK, GS, W,GAA, SV%, SHO

C: McDavid, Lindholm, Stephenson, Norris
    LW: Robertson,
    Fiala, Bertuzzi, Boldy,
    RW: Miller, Tarasenko, Seguin, Ehlers
    D: Hamilton, Karlsson,
    Bouchard, Nurse, Dobson, Larsson
    G: Hellebuyck, Shesterkin
    B: Husso, Tippett, McCabe, TT.

Administrator

So many different ways to go about this and like anything else YOU are the deciding factor. If you want it you have to lead a life that will produce the change you want. And don't think about tomorrow's results, think five years down the road.