Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you weigh?

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: How much do you weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    i fall off the wagon time to time (eat a burger at mcdonalds or the occasional extra coffee during the day) but overall im being more aware of what my weight is and what i need to do the rest of the week to have a lower weight. those would be my leaks and not exercising as much as i should be (last week i walked for 3 of the days when i usually did 4). one step at a time and this weight will be off. im actually feeling like it's possible for me to be down to 180 lbs when a couple years ago i had the mind set like i just didnt have it in me to get down to that weight. just staying focused and take things one day at a time. again i appreciate everyone's input, it really has helped me
    Good job lots of good information and support here, one step at a time. Something a friend of mine said to me years ago when facing a big task. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

The Great One

i fall off the wagon time to time (eat a burger at mcdonalds or the occasional extra coffee during the day) but overall im being more aware of what my weight is and what i need to do the rest of the week to have a lower weight. those would be my leaks and not exercising as much as i should be (last week i walked for 3 of the days when i usually did 4). one step at a time and this weight will be off. im actually feeling like it's possible for me to be down to 180 lbs when a couple years ago i had the mind set like i just didnt have it in me to get down to that weight. just staying focused and take things one day at a time. again i appreciate everyone's input, it really has helped me
    You're realistic and have self-awareness. Those are both good qualities. Remember that weight loss doesn't have to be able making a massive overhaul to everything right away. Small, gradual changes do add up, as you've shown. Plus, it helps you build momentum, which in turn can allow you to improve in areas over time.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    You're realistic and have self-awareness. Those are both good qualities. Remember that weight loss doesn't have to be able making a massive overhaul to everything right away. Small, gradual changes do add up, as you've shown. Plus, it helps you build momentum, which in turn can allow you to improve in areas over time.
    very true. my twin brother went from 260 - 200 lbs and he said he more or less just cut out pop and exercised more. but now he is up to 260 again so he has some work to do as well.

Dobber Sports Monster

291.5 last week, 291.6 for this week. Need to stay focused and exercise more this week.

The Great One

291.5 last week, 291.6 for this week. Need to stay focused and exercise more this week.
    Yup - it's good you're not sugar coating things, but also not pressing the panic button. Focus on each day, and resist temptation to fall into old habits. Next week the second number on your scale will be an 8!
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    Yup - it's good you're not sugar coating things, but also not pressing the panic button. Focus on each day, and resist temptation to fall into old habits. Next week the second number on your scale will be an 8!
    dam rights. i set my sights on this week being my best week. treadmill time right now.

Administrator

Appreciate the journey. You mentioned going out and doing walks. Well, I'm sure when you do one of these walks some terrain is more difficult to traverse. Life, your mind and all kinds of temptations will always test you to see how badly you want it. This is just a test. What are you going to do about it?

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    This is just a test. What are you going to do about it?
    Don't do

Don't do

Don't do
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Ninja

Keep it up Stuntman. You can do it!

Dobber Sports Monster

ate 2500 calories yesterday (more than i usually been taking lately) and did 3 (30 minute sessions) on the treadmill, burned roughly 1000 calories according to that thing. I kept keeping track of my heart rate and wouldn't let it go over 160, kept aiming for 145-155, if it got to 160 id just drop the incline by a couple percent to make it easier. Today ive done one 30 minute session and going to go on it again soon but lower my calorie intake to like 1800 today. am ramping up how much exercise i do to get better results

Dobber Sports Titan

I went out for dinner at the Keg celebrating a family success. Weighed myself before, 198lbs, weighed myself after, 205lbs. Next, I'm weighing myself when I get home to see how much I pooped, and burned off in less than 24hrs.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Administrator

I suppose in the Lounge there's always the possibility of coming across a thread with someone describing their poo.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Jedi

is this thread called how much do YOU weight or how much does YOUR POOP weigh?? I'm getting confused.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    is this thread called how much do YOU weight or how much does YOUR POOP weigh?? I'm getting confused.
    But I was shocked I gained a 7lb food baby!!!!! This is a scientific experiment to see how much one burns off!!!!!
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Monster