Thread: the yahoo fantasy sports app

Dobber Sports Master

Default the yahoo fantasy sports app

does anyone know where to find your ''games played'' talley in regards to keeping an eye on your pace when using the yahoo sports app ? I couldnt find it during hockey season and still cant find it for baseball .

I know where to find it when using the web version but I tend to just use the app for yahoo

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: the yahoo fantasy sports app

The app lacks a lot of the content found on the full web version. Although the games remaining is an important feature, it can only be found on the web. I keep a web page open on my phone for that specific reason but I too use the app for pretty much everything else.

If you have an iPhone, you can create a shortcut and add it to your home page (mine is next to my Yahoo Fantasy App)
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Master

ok thanks for the heads up .I thought there might have been an avenue I hadnt clicked on when searching while using the app

Administrator

I've turned to web link shortcuts instead of apps for a ton of things on mobile. My Yahoo league is pretty low-maintenance though so I don't check in from my phone.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    The app lacks a lot of the content found on the full web version. Although the games remaining is an important feature, it can only be found on the web. I keep a web page open on my phone for that specific reason but I too use the app for pretty much everything else.

If you have an iPhone, you can create a shortcut and add it to your home page (mine is next to my Yahoo Fantasy App)
    turns out to be a good option .I was only using google browser which doesnt allow you create a shortcut wheras safari does.

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    turns out to be a good option .I was only using google browser which doesnt allow you create a shortcut wheras safari does.
    Good stuff! I just got the Apple watch and they even have a ''mini'' Yahoo Fantasy app where you can SEE your daily roster and daily outputs. Nothing crazy but still a cute gadget to have (especially in meetings since it's easier to check than a phone )
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay