Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Dear Mods

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Dear Mods

Loch is possible the funniest and most fair person on the internet. HFboards is insufferable. I've always enjoyed the small spats on here, and I've been here since almost the beginning. But my pleasure from reading the occasional drama is not worth the place becoming the insane yelling, over modding HFboards turned into 9 years ago. Kudos to the mods that deal with a ton more crap than we ever know. (Although I'd pay to get to read it). I guess that is from feeling like I know the folks here and it's not just some random shitball. The info here is by far the best, really knowledgeable folks. Read the articles if you do not read them, good stuff Maynard.

Dobber Sports Star

Come to think of it, it was always the same 2-3 people antagonizing Ev. He had a lot of good (though extremely biased) insights, and I thought he was fine most of the time until these guys would get into big arguments with him. They're just as guilty if you ask me.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    Come to think of it, it was always the same 2-3 people antagonizing Ev. He had a lot of good (though extremely biased) insights, and I thought he was fine most of the time until these guys would get into big arguments with him. They're just as guilty if you ask me.
    I agree with this 100%. I laugh at the hypocrites that call him a biased homer. This place is full of 'em

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    I didn't think I antagonized or trolled him as much as he thought I did...I offered him hugs. what's funny is, on his final day... I was actually agreeing with him in most things...
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

If I may interject, we (mods & admins) generally do not approve of threads created for the sole purpose of trolling another individual. Consequently, I am not to comfortable with this one, despite the fact that the former forum member may have had it coming. So I would respectfully request and throw my support behind Eric's post: let's move on.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    I don't think it shows your age as much as your ability to type into google "Iron Sheik's tag team partner" - knowing that... now THAT shows age.
    Dude I'm 45. I saw that shit live
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    If I may interject, we (mods & admins) generally do not approve of threads created for the sole purpose of trolling another individual. Consequently, I am not to comfortable with this one, despite the fact that the former forum member may have had it coming. So I would respectfully request and throw my support behind Eric's post: let's move on.
    This thread was created to express some support for the mod(s) decision.

Are we not allowed to talk about it? Or must it be via PM?

Loch thanks for the transparency.

Dobber Sports Pro

Just wondering, did you guys also ban the people that would hop into any forum he was in just to troll him personally?

I honestly didn't mind his posts as I think input from all sides are necessary in life, even the antagonizing ones haha. Just my 2 cents
    BEER RULES - 16 team H2H keeper. Dress: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G Reserve: 5; 20 farm players
    Stats: G, A, STP, +/-, GWG+, H+B, PIM, W, SV, SV%, SO
    C: Hischer, Zib, J.Hughes
    LW: Guentzel, Svechnikov
    RW: Bratt, Pastrnak
    D: Hamilton, Weegar
    G: Merzlikins, Samsonov, Murray
    Rookies: Too many awesome prospects to list

Yahoo - Keep 3, 12 team H2H.
    Stats: G, A, PTS, +/-, PPP, SHP, PIM, GWG, HIT, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO
    Keepers: Zibanejed, Connor, Svechnikov

Twitter for this Associate editor at DobberProspects: @FHPQuinn

I can't list my 2nd main keeper as there are too many players, but it is a keep all H2H points-only league

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    This thread was created to express some support for the mod(s) decision.

Are we not allowed to talk about it? Or must it be via PM?

Loch thanks for the transparency.
    Perhaps I misspoke, Guru. I'm sure your original intent was good. But as with most things there are unintended consequences to most actions. My original post was more about what the thread was becoming rather that what it started out to be. So I am sorry if I offended you in that regard.
    @SmittysRant