Thread: We are The Champions!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default We are The Champions!

*Queue "we are the champions" theme song*

Thanks everyone at Dobber for another wonderful year! I appreciate all the advice you've given throughout the year! I was able to win my one-year 14-H2H league. I was 10/14 going in the ASB but afterwards my team starting to pick up. Luckily, I was able to climb my way up to the 4th seed.

I won last year as well

The core of my team:

C: Henrik Zetterberg, Evgeny Kuznetsov(Traded my A.Steen), Derek Stepan
    LW: Jonathan Huberdeau(FA #4 waiver), Jaromir Jagr(FA), Max Pacioretty, Brad Marchand
    RW: Wayne Simmonds, Vladimir Tarasenko, Charlie Coyle, Mark Stone
    D: Tyson Barrie(FA), Ian Cole(FA), Erik Karlsson, Anton Stralman(FA)
    G: Craig Anderson(FA), and Philipp Grubauer(FA - picked up last 2 weeks), Cavin Pickard(FA)

I was rotating Kari Lehtonen, Antti Niemi, and MAF through 70% of the year but luckily someone dropped Craig Anderson cause he was injured and I picked him up. Probably the best pickup for the year!

Time to join the Champions of Champions league in Yahoo! Good luck everyone!

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: We are The Champions!

Congrats NeTWorKz! Although your team doesn't look very ''sexy'', you have players that picked it up in the second half (Zetts, Marchand, Patches, heck even Kuznetsov just to name a few) and that was enough to push you into the playoffs. Luckily, those guys kept going while other stars started slowing down in the fantasy playoff weeks (guys like Benn, Seguin to a certain extent, Crosby by his standards, Ovechkin...)

You probably won't remember your full roster in a a few years time but you will however remember this championship! That's all that matters!
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Administrator

Default Re: We are The Champions!

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust