Poll: Caps or Leafs

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Metropolitan Division Semi Final: (1) Washington Capitals vs (4) Toronto Maple Leafs

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Metropolitan Division Semi Final: (1) Washington Capitals vs (4) Toronto Maple Leafs

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    The Leafs put up one hell of a fight. Once they tighten up that defense, they should take another step forward. Nice to see.

The best part about the Leafs losing for me; not having to watch the TSN crew spend half of their one hour show talking about the Leafs.
    Oh so naive...

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Metropolitan Division Semi Final: (1) Washington Capitals vs (4) Toronto Maple Leafs

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Oh so naive...
    right... now they're going to spend that half hour talking about who they're going to add on D and whether they resign Boyle (who come July 1 will seem like Stamkos in stature)
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    The Leafs put up one hell of a fight. Once they tighten up that defense, they should take another step forward. Nice to see.

The best part about the Leafs losing for me; not having to watch the TSN crew spend half of their one hour show talking about the Leafs.
    Well said

Oilers/Leafs future finals?

So proud of these guys. And being a fan since the early 60s I can finally feel like my confidence in the direction of the organization is restored.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Oh so naive...
    I'm hoping. LOL!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."