LW- Laine, Teravainen, Kubalik
    RW- Kucherov, Meirer, Hoffman
    D - Josi, Karlsson
    G- Vasilevsky, Lehner

G, A, STP, GWG, SOG, PIMS, HITS +BLOCKS
    W, SO, SV%, SAVES

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: please rank

If it's for the stats in your signature I'll take JFK and Hayden.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Expert

JFK is the clear cut N1 for me. Iĺl also go with Hayden as the 2nd pick.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    If it's for the stats in your signature I'll take JFK and Hayden.
    Quote Originally Posted by keytolife View Post
    JFK is the clear cut N1 for me. Iĺl also go with Hayden as the 2nd pick.
    I can't disagree, although the difference between Hayden and the other two is very slim. But at least he's already playing in the NHL, so there's that.

Dobber Sports Deity

I going to go a bit different route than others and say Saarela and Hayden. I just prefer Saarela over JFK long term.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I going to go a bit different route than others and say Saarela and Hayden. I just prefer Saarela over JFK long term.
    curious as to why? I'm not overly familiar with Saarela
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Deity

Call it a personal preference I guess. I've followed the kids career for a few years now after I drafted him in a fantasy league a while back and although he's had his ups and downs, he's just someone I like. I've also gone out of my way to acquire him in others.

I live in Nova Scotia so it's not like I can say I've seen him play a bunch of times or anything. I wish I had. Also, it's nothing against JFK, who I am sure will have a decent NHL career, but if I had to choose between what one I'd hitch my horse to, it would be Saarela. I liked him even more after he got dealt in the Eric Staal trade because I see a better opportunity for him in the Carolina organization. I really wish he had played in this past years WJC.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Stud

i'll offer up a different opinion. i'd take JFK and saarela. I don't see hayden as more than a third liner, and sure, he'll get his cups of coffee on the top lines, but he's gonna be constantly fighting with several other prospects who have just as much talent as him for those cups of coffee. the only one of Chicago's prospects that I feel is a step above the rest is nick schmaltz, but the others are basically all third liners.
    on the other hand, JFK is gonna be groomed as Patrice Bergeron's successor, and saarela has at least a decent chance of being a top 6 player for Carolina. it's also pretty crowded there with young players, but I think he's got a better chance than hayden at sticking in the top 6.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by forsbergfan View Post
    i'll offer up a different opinion. i'd take JFK and saarela. I don't see hayden as more than a third liner, and sure, he'll get his cups of coffee on the top lines, but he's gonna be constantly fighting with several other prospects who have just as much talent as him for those cups of coffee. the only one of Chicago's prospects that I feel is a step above the rest is nick schmaltz, but the others are basically all third liners.
    on the other hand, JFK is gonna be groomed as Patrice Bergeron's successor, and saarela has at least a decent chance of being a top 6 player for Carolina. it's also pretty crowded there with young players, but I think he's got a better chance than hayden at sticking in the top 6.
    I'm actually not sure any of them will be more than 3rd liners, so that's why I had Hayden as my 2nd pick - he's already there. I'm not very familiar with JFK but I've never seen top-6 upside with Saarela.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

ill go with saarela and jfk.....i found a way to puck up both
    16 team H 2 H keeper league
    keep 13 any position
    20 prospects (under 120 games)

C - Aho, Larkin, Kopitar
    LW- Laine, Teravainen, Kubalik
    RW- Kucherov, Meirer, Hoffman
    D - Josi, Karlsson
    G- Vasilevsky, Lehner

G, A, STP, GWG, SOG, PIMS, HITS +BLOCKS