Thread: Rank em for next year and 3 down the road

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Rank em for next year and 3 down the road

My season's done in a 20 team keep all 23 with no farm. I'm looking to upgrade my goalies for next season and held Fleury, Miller and Saros in season. I've since dropped Miller, and traded for Dell and added Jarry and Demko as FA's. My thoughts are that I'll keep Fleury if he goes to a pretty decent team as the #1 (Dallas/Calgary) or trade him if he ends up in Vegas. All goalies (except Fleury) noted below have until 2017-18 before they are UFA/RFA. How would you rank these guys for next year and beyond? No salary issues.

Cats are W - L - GA - GAA- Svs - Shots against - Save % - SO, Minimum 1 start per week.

Fleury - should be #1 somewhere other than Pittsburgh
    Saros - should back up Rinne for at least another season with maybe a few more games than this past year

Dell - should back up Jones again next season.
    Jarry - When Fleury gets moved, he would be the obvious choice as backup to Murray unless Pittsburgh decides to bring in a vet
    Demko - The heir apparent, Miller may move on, Markstrom running out of time and Demko should be #2 at worst unless Vancouver decides to bring in a vet

I think all will be in the NHL next season so I intend to trade 2 or 3 of these depending on how their situations evolve.
    14 team H2H Dynasty: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 6Bench

G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG, PPP, HITS, BLK,
    W, L, GA, GAA, SA, SV, Sv%, SO

Center: Kuznetzov, Johansen, Glass(RW), Hayton
    LW: T. Johnson(C/RW), Gurianov(RW), Labanc(RW), Zucker(RW),
    RW: Kucherov, Vorocek, Atkinson, Konecny,
    Defence: Josi, Trouba , Klingberg, Morrissey, Zadorov, Gudas,
    G: Fleury, Rittich
    Bench: Steel(C), Watson(LW/RW), Comtois(LW), Blais (LW/RW), Zaitsev(D), Saros(G)

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Rank em for next year and 3 down the road

Fleury is the only one I see being a starter right away. After that I like Saros then Demko. The Canucks have good young D, I see them being in the soft under belly just out side of the playoffs in three years and Demko taking over the reigns by then. However nothing is certain.

So breaking it down as follows:

Next Year:

Fleury: Starter with 50 to 70 games next year somewhere.
    Saros: 25 to 40 depending on how Rinne holds up.
    Dell: 20ish games
    Jarry: Uncertain at the moment. Hopefully can wait on these two to find out what there teams do.
    Demko: Uncertain at the moment. Hopefully can wait on these two to find out what there teams do.

3 years from now:

Fleury: Should be exiting his goalie prime years and starting to decline.
    Saros: Should have a 1A, 1B split at worse.
    Demko: Same as Saros.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky