Thread: Opinions on tonights match-ups and whom to bench

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Post Opinions on tonights match-ups and whom to bench

See team in sig. I'm in the Finals in my league leading by 3 cats at the moment but tonight's match-ups have me nervous as they could very well make or break me.

AS of this moment I've got both my Carolina boys warming the bench but seeing as they're both hot right now (Lindholm 11 pts in the last 11 games and Aho 9 pts in last 11 games) I've been tossing the idea of swapping one or both of them in because there are some tough match-ups tonight that i worry won't produce me many stats. WPG vs ANH, EDM vs SJ, MON vs FLA. All three of these match-ups have me worried. Obviously if Bobrovsky is in net for CBJ that will make this decision easy, but seeing as CBJ play CHI tomorrow night, I'm thinking Bob may get the night off.

Another thought.... Drop Aho or Lindy and pick up Palat, who has an extremely favorable matchup against the tired run down DET. Plus he's playing with Kucherov.

Thanks for the help guys.
    12 Team - Keep 3 (1- Forward / 1- Defense / 1- Goalie / Cannot keep round 1 and 2 picks Cannot trade 1st or 2nd round draft picks)

Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, Hits ,Blks | Goalie; W, L , GAA , SV% , SHO

C - Horvat / Tavares
    LW - Toffoli / Nugent Hopkins / Haula /Hagel
    RW - Necas / Thompson
    D - Makar / Barrie / McNabb / Forsling / Sergachev
    G- Shesterkin
    G- Murray
    IR-Theodore

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Opinions on tonights match-ups and whom to bench

Other than Schenn I don't see anyone worth pulling out. So I would toss in one of the Carolina guys and hedge your bets with it.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Opinions on tonights match-ups and whom to bench

I'd start Lindholm at C with Scheifele.
    Yahoo, 1 yr, 10-team, H2H Pts
    G 5, A 2.5, +/- 0.25, SOG 0.5, PPG 1.7, PPA 0.85, SHG 3.4, SHA 1.7, PIM -0.7, HIT 1, BLK 1, GWG 2, FOW .5, FOL -0.2
    GS 1, W 5, L -2, GA -1.15, SA 0.10, SV 0.45, SO 2.5

C (2): O'Reilly, Kopitar
    LW (2): Draisatl, B Tkachuk
    RW (2): Stamkos, J Miller
    D (3): Nurse, Pulock, Risto
    Bench: Horvat, Glendening, Parayko, Seguin (IR)
    G: Shesterkin, Blackwood, Koskinen