Thread: Rest of the Week PIMS

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Rest of the Week PIMS

My fantasy championship week is probably going to come down to PIMS and I was thinking about picking up a fighter to push me over the top. Here are the best options I have, and if there is someone not listed that might go off please let me know.

McLeod - Tor, Min, @Stl
    T. Wilson - @Col, @ Ari, @Cls
    Gudas - NYI, NJ, @NYR
    Reaves - @Ari, @Col, Nsh

At this point I think McLeod is probably my best bet.
    Ten Man H2H
    CCC, LWLW, RWRW, DDDD, UTLUTL, GG, Bench x6
    G, A, P, PPP, +/-, Pims, W, GAA, SV%

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Rest of the Week PIMS

I would go with McLeod. All three of those matchups have meaning to them for both teams... so it should be a hard-checking hockey. Hopefully he gets in a fight for you against ST.Louis.

Dobber Sports Ace

I would go with the NHL leader in fights this year - McLeod

Can you believe that McLeod has had 7 fights in March alone? He's been on a tear trying to prove himself for his new team. He had a fight earlier in the year with Matt Martin of the Leafs and with the fight going to Martin (slightly) McLeod will be eager to get one back on him. They have a game against St Louis, so he could be in a match-up with Ryan Reaves as well.

Here is a site that could help you with future decisions regarding PIM's and fights - http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/...htcard/reg2017
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Dobber Sports Veteran

Another one for McLeod. GL!
    Devils & Predators fan