Thread: Sit or start Quick tonight in Edm?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Sit or start Quick tonight in Edm?

For team in sig, final week for playoff championship.

As title says sit or start? min of 2 starts per week can only start one per day.

I got a good start from Allen last night to the line of W/21sv/1.00gaa/0.955sv% he has yet to start a goalie.

rest of the week looks like this:
    For me
    Allen - wed @ ari, fri @ col, and sun vs nsh
    Quick - tues @ edm (confirmed), wed @ cal (likely bishop), fri @ van, and sun vs ari
    For him:
    Holtby - tues @ min (confirmed), wed @ col (grubauer?), fri @ ari, and sun @ cbj
    Jones - tues vs nyr (confirmed), thurs @ edm, fri @ cal, and sun @ van

He has Holtby slated to start tonight, should I play Quick or wait for the better match ups?
    12 team H2H, auction draft salary cap, modified keeper league. Keep players at 2X their salary, cap 73M+10% buffer.
    Categories: G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Wins,Svs,GAA,SV%

C: Stamkos(9.1), Schmaltz(1.0)-LW/C, Backlund(0.8), Little(0.5)
    LW: Ovechkin-LW/RW(10.5), Zucker(1.4), Lucic(0.5), Bertuzzi(0.2)
    RW: Kucherov(11.7), Zibanejad(1.0), Reinhart-C/RW(1.0), Jenner(0.2)
    D: Hedman(9.3), Carlson(7.6), Manson(1.5), Pulock(1.0), Theodore(1.0), Phaneuf(0.1)
    G: Hellebuyck(8.2), Vasilevskiy(4.8)

Farm: Hudon(0.3), Byron(0.2), Pearson(0.1), Roslovic(0.1), Starlman(0.2), Dunn(0.1), Saros(0.4), Darling(0.1)
    Prospects: Buchnevich, Svechnikov, Bratt, Werenski, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Sit or start Quick tonight in Edm?

None of us truly know how he will play but I do like Edmonton tonight. That doesn't mean much of anything but if it was me, I'd sit him.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Sit or start Quick tonight in Edm?

I'm starting him in the one league I own him, but it's also not my final week of the season! Big wild card here. Edmonton has been playing very well of late, so I'd lean towards sitting him.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket