Thread: Sit 2 of these guys tonight.

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Sit 2 of these guys tonight.

Keep 5 league in my sig. Only day this week I need to bench anyone.

McDavid, Huberdeau, Seguin, Kadri, and my defense are locked in.

On the fringe. TJ Oshie. J Thornton, Zuccarello, Horvat, Galchenyuk.

Need to sit 2 of the above. FOW is going to be a closely contested category.

Galchenyuk moved to 3rd line wing (But producing)hurts his case somewhat. Horvat the weakest of the bunch in scoring, but best in the faceoff circle.

Zuccarello and Oshie do not take faceoffs much, although Oshie does more regularly and the Wild are slumping. Likewise Zuccarello faces the slumping Sharks. Oshie has been cold 2 games and tends to follow that with multipoint performances.

Horvat very streaky, but solid in faceoffs, yet I think he will be facing Kesler a lot tonight vs the Ducks and the Ducks have been hot.

Thornton tends to be a solid PPP contributor and gets some faceoffs.
    #1 Yahoo Keep 5, 14 teams
    C, C, RW, LW, F, F, D, D, D, Uti, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN
    G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FOW~W, L, GAA, Sv%, saves, SO

McDavid C
    , Kadri C, Zibanejad C, Mackinnon C, Boldy LW/RW, Backlund C, Duchene C/RW, Fantilli C, Batherson LW/RW, Forsberg LW, Zegras C IR, Mintyukov D, Dunn D, Seider D, Hellebucyk G, Kochetkov, Bobrovsky G

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Sit 2 of these guys tonight.

I would sit Horvat - as you mentioned he is against the Ducks who have two prime Centres at faceoffs. And if you get to caught up in faceoffs, it might hurt you in the other categories.

The other sit would be Glachenyuk, if he is playing third line, that is not good for fantasy right now.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I would sit Horvat - as you mentioned he is against the Ducks who have two prime Centres at faceoffs. And if you get to caught up in faceoffs, it might hurt you in the other categories.

The other sit would be Glachenyuk, if he is playing third line, that is not good for fantasy right now.
    I agree completely with PH. Horvat and Galy.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post

Still on the top PP if that matters. But I tend to agree

I already kind of talked myself into Benching Horvat because Kesler tends to slog the FOW hard to the ducks side.
    #1 Yahoo Keep 5, 14 teams
    C, C, RW, LW, F, F, D, D, D, Uti, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN
    G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FOW~W, L, GAA, Sv%, saves, SO

McDavid C
    , Kadri C, Zibanejad C, Mackinnon C, Boldy LW/RW, Backlund C, Duchene C/RW, Fantilli C, Batherson LW/RW, Forsberg LW, Zegras C IR, Mintyukov D, Dunn D, Seider D, Hellebucyk G, Kochetkov, Bobrovsky G

The Great One

Galy played less than 12 minutes last night, so chances are he either responds big or sulks to garbage. He's a risk reward play.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by J0e Th0rnton View Post
    Keep 5 league in my sig. Only day this week I need to bench anyone.

McDavid, Huberdeau, Seguin, Kadri, and my defense are locked in.

On the fringe. TJ Oshie. J Thornton, Zuccarello, Horvat, Galchenyuk.

Need to sit 2 of the above. FOW is going to be a closely contested category.

Galchenyuk moved to 3rd line wing (But producing)hurts his case somewhat. Horvat the weakest of the bunch in scoring, but best in the faceoff circle.

Zuccarello and Oshie do not take faceoffs much, although Oshie does more regularly and the Wild are slumping. Likewise Zuccarello faces the slumping Sharks. Oshie has been cold 2 games and tends to follow that with multipoint performances.

Horvat very streaky, but solid in faceoffs, yet I think he will be facing Kesler a lot tonight vs the Ducks and the Ducks have been hot.

Thornton tends to be a solid PPP contributor and gets some faceoffs.
    You just made pretty good analysis I will say that you should trust your gut!
    My advice would be to target FWs and start Horvat. Sit Galchenyuk and Zucc. GL!
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Deity

I would sit Oshie and Galchenyuk.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."