Thread: Is Simmonds getting suspended?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Is Simmonds getting suspended?

H2H playoffs. G, A, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, GWG, W, SV%, GAA

Picked up Schwartz (dropped Eaves) and Ryan Ellis (dropped Dumba) for the week. Have 2 moves left. Tues, Thurs, and Sat I have too many forwards so was looking at picking up a goalie Eddie Lack as my opponent has Jake Allen, Mrazek, and Bishop. I've only got 2 tendy's. C. Anderson and Matt Murray. And another forward who I can fit in on the off nights...Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday. Would you drop Simmonds with the notion he'll probably get suspended 2 games...and/or drop Schenn/E. Staal? No use them sitting on my bench when I could be getting points from other guys on other nights. Thoughts? Thanks!

I have:
    C - E. Staal
    C- Bergeron
    LW - Huberdeau
    LW - Rakell
    RW - Pavelski
    RW - W. Nylander
    D - J. Schultz
    D - Burns
    D - Ellis
    Util - Wheeler

Bench - Schwartz
    Bench - B. Schenn
    Bench - W. Simmonds

G - C. Anderson
    G - Murray

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Is Simmonds getting suspended?

What on Simmonds. I haven't seen the play but it's possible he doesn't get suspended. Also Lack is starting tonight, so I'm not sure you can add him for today depending on your settings (and if he loses he may only get one other game this week).

If you can get more games out of dropping Schenn or Staal, do it. It's playoff time and you have to do what you can.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I can pick up Lack for tonight's game. But you're right if he plays bad could be Ward that takes the net.

In order who would you drop? Schenn, Staal, Simmonds? Thanks

Dobber Sports Immortal

Staal, Schenn, Simmonds

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Ok done! I dropped E. Staal and picked up Alex Steen to go with my pick up of Schwartz...go Blues! Even though my opponent has Jake Allen as his tendy...