This is NOT fr the league in my signature, but rather a sim league I am joining. This league has all the NHL teams, so I just joined to get to do the expansion draft for that league's Vegas Knights.

For those not familiar with sim leagues, think real NHL value and not standard fantasy value when evaluating players: 3rd line checkers and stay at home d-men have a lot of value as well (PS: No, we don't gather around an xbox and play, it's all done by computer, all the games are run into the simulator to establish the outcome).

While I await impatiently for the season to end so I can do my expansion draft, I am allowed to try and sign any player owned by an NHL team, but unowned in the sim league. Needless to say, I'm searching for all the undrafted guys who have signed recently...

For now, here is my list of players I'd like to add to my team:

Linus Holtstrom
Zack MacEwen
Matthew Highmore
Mason Mitchell
Zach Aston-Reese
Gavin Bayreuther
Sam Vigneault?
Tim Clifton?
Mitch Hults?

I would like your help in identifying players that I may have forgotten, especially those coming in from Europe (no Panarin is NOT available).

Basically, could you name a few undrafted players who have signed in the last 2-3 years and who aren't on my list? I don't mind if their NHL outcome isn't great since every GM has an AHL team to fill as well.

Thanks!

Note : Caggiula, Poturalski, Stecher are already owned, so no need to name them.