Thread: Finals week start decision??

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Finals week start decision??

Weekly H2H salary cap league

Goaltending has definitely been my achilles heel this year, I need to decide who's the best of the worst too start this week. Lots of things in flux, making it harder.

2pts for a W, 1pt for a OT loss or SO loss, 5pts for a Shutout.

Greiss: NSH, @PHI/NJ (B2B), @BUF Halak has been summoned but Greiis played well losing 2-1 to Boston on Saturday

Hellybuck: @NJ, ANA, OTT The usual roller coaster, now I see Hutchinson is starting again today vs. Van. Hard to trust him next week unless Hutch gets blown out today.

Pickard: @CGY, WAS, STL, MIN Shit team, really tough schedule, he's been playing well but I have to be desperate to even think about this no??

Bishop: @EDM/@CGY (B2B), @VAN, AZ Timeshare at best, if not just the one start for him. Team sinking out of playoffs.

Help!!! Who's the best of the worst

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Finals week start decision??

Quote Originally Posted by Skooch22 View Post
    Weekly H2H salary cap league

Goaltending has definitely been my achilles heel this year, I need to decide who's the best of the worst too start this week. Lots of things in flux, making it harder.

2pts for a W, 1pt for a OT loss or SO loss, 5pts for a Shutout.

Greiss: NSH, @PHI/NJ (B2B), @BUF Halak has been summoned but Greiis played well losing 2-1 to Boston on Saturday

Hellybuck: @NJ, ANA, OTT The usual roller coaster, now I see Hutchinson is starting again today vs. Van. Hard to trust him next week unless Hutch gets blown out today.

Pickard: @CGY, WAS, STL, MIN Shit team, really tough schedule, he's been playing well but I have to be desperate to even think about this no??

Bishop: @EDM/@CGY (B2B), @VAN, AZ Timeshare at best, if not just the one start for him. Team sinking out of playoffs.

Help!!! Who's the best of the worst
    you said it!

You should start 2 or you can start only 1? I would go with Bishop despite the timeshare between him and Quick. If I need to pick 2, my second choice will be Greiss. Despite the potential timeshare for both
    at least their teams are still in a playoff hunt. They will try hard for the W.
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Finals week start decision??

Greiss