Thread: Tonight

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Tonight

Team 2 in Sig; I am up now 8-6-1. Dell blew it for me last night and I doubt I can catch GAA and SV% but I have Raanta/Jones tonight and then Murray/Henrik tomorrow but here is my slight conflict of interest. Right now tonight my opponent has full roster and mine is full minus 1 defender slot, with Risto suspended I have to eat his punishment as this is a keeper but I am thinking do I pick up a defender for next two days at the sacrifice of Raanta. Come tomorrow he is no longer rostered and tonight is tough match for Rangers in LA. I finally am ahead and only thing I am up in in goal is Saves, 63 ahead. My opponent has added Jenner, Lindholm and Slavin this morning clearly in periph catch up mode so I am thinking I need to pick up a defender so we go toe to toe with full rosters and he gets one start from Elliott tonight to my Jones if I drop Raanta. Whar route would you go?

Also of note, shutouts are still completely up for grabs so can I risk losing 4 potential chances for one in goal.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov

The Great One

Default Re: Tonight

Who's available? I'm never sold on the Kings offence so would need to be a nice add for me to consider dropping Raanta when I am also chasing goalie categories:....
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Tonight

Rielly, Provorov, Zaitsev, Edler, Morrissey, Girardi, E. Johnson; another side note is that if I leave roster as is tonight, tomorrow I will add Trouba/Edler on top of the 6 I already have playing tomorrow. Right now opponent only has 3 tomorrow but he will drop 3 mentioned for 6 total not sure he would add more as this is keeper and cannot lose likes o Werenski. So I would have 8 and 2 goalies to his 6 and potential 1 goalie tomorrow.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov