someone at fantrax boards posted a complaint that their league was screwed up this morning so I kept an eye on the thread as day progressed .he posted a reply from fantrax that I'll share

fantrax
This has been corrected, and will not occur going forward. Unfortunately during the time between approximately 3am and 7am any executed transactions may have taken affect for the wrong period, so you (the commissioner) would have to make manual corrections if necessary using Commissioner Mode in the Claim/Drop and/or Team Roster page (you can also first undo any transactions using Commissioner Mode in the Transaction History page). Let us know if you're having any difficulty with that (if applicable), and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,
Patrick
The Fantrax Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

so if any of your gm's made any adds/drops , active bench moves between 3am and 7 am today they were applied towards thursday , not today .

this screwed up my team in a very casual league I'm in as I made 1 add and a few active/bench moves at approx 5 am today .I wondered why I had leon , price , forsberg on the bench for thursday when I never miss a lineup period , especially playoffs .

I went into my 3 dynasty leagues and noted that nobody made any moves between 3 am / 7 so we dodged a bullet in those more serious leagues .

anyways , have a look to see if this issue affected you .