Thread: Swap any for Buff or Voracek

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Swap any for Buff or Voracek

Tough match-up, tied 5-5 & margins are slim in all categories except hits & assists where he's up 9 & 4 respectively. Cats are G, A, PPA, PPG, GWG, +/-, HIT, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SO and he holds the tiebreakers. Roster for tonight is Trochek, E. Staal, JVR, Atkinson, Laine, Hornqvist, Weber, Yandle, Ghost & Ellis with Allen & Price in net. Should I swap Voracek and/or Byfuglien for anyone I currently have starting? Thanks!

The Magnificent One

Default Re: Swap any for Buff or Vroacek

Is this for the league in your sig? I don't see Staal. If possible, I'd swap in Voracek for him. I'd also find a way to get Buff in there, for Ghost, Yandle or Ellis.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    Is this for the league in your sig? I don't see Staal. If possible, I'd swap in Voracek for him. I'd also find a way to get Buff in there, for Ghost, Yandle or Ellis.
    Rizzee said it all here.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    Sorry, it's for the lineup in the message, just need to re-edit the team in the signature a bit.