Thread: Creating a website and making money from Google AdSense

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Creating a website and making money from Google AdSense

Anyone here have a website and make money off Google Adsense? What would be a good idea for a website to make money strictly from ads?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Creating a website and making money from Google AdSense

I made one from Site Build It, expensive but makes process very easy. After just a few months of building my site I sold it for a bit of money.

Thats the site I would recommend using to build a website.
    WHL - World Hockey League (24-Team Daily H2H) Est. 2015

Vancouver Voodoo
    C: Scheifele, Sedin, Stastny, Zetterberg
    LW: Panarin, Landeskog,
    RW: P. Kane, , Meier, Mantha, Anderson, Coyle, Hansen
    D: Carlson, Faulk, Hamilton, Trouba, Goligoski, Matheson
    G: Andersen, Mason
    Minors: Demko, Virtanen, Walman, Benson, Gourde, Boqvist, Glass, Foote, Claesson, Gaudette

12 team, keep 15 H2H Weekly
    Crosby, Malkin, Seguin, Kessel, Kucherov, Byfuglien, OEL, Klingberg, Holtby, Quick, Scheifele, Hellebuyck, Simmonds, Arvidsson, Schenn

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Monster

would you say it is better or just as good as GoDaddy?

Dobber Sports Pro

Personally I thought it was, but its a lot more expensive then other options but you get a lot of features & support for the $.

Vancouver Voodoo
    Minors: Demko, Virtanen, Walman, Benson, Gourde, Boqvist, Glass, Foote, Claesson, Gaudette

Crosby, Malkin, Seguin, Kessel, Kucherov, Byfuglien, OEL, Klingberg, Holtby, Quick, Scheifele, Hellebuyck, Simmonds, Arvidsson, Schenn

Banned

I think In Motion Hosting is better than Go Daddy. Anyway, about that idea, I think it should depend on your interests and hobby.

Dobber Sports Monster

Making serious money with Adsense is difficult I'd say. You make more money if your site is about about something monetizable - something where the subject matter is related to expensive products. I would look into affiliate marketing/commission links if you want to make good money off a less monetizable topic. If you aren't familiar with it, it's basically referring someone to another site and you get paid only if a sale is made - ie they sell a jersey for 150 bucks and you get 15. It's hard to know what niches are monetized through Adsense - I think there are some tools online to see how much advertisers pay for clicks but its been a while since I delved into it. I think at the end of the day the best way to make money online is with products or commission, or a very very popular site that can generate enough ad revenue to keep it going.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Monster

i guess i'm not really doing this for the money REALLY....money would be nice. this is a hobby of mine and something that i love doing. am creating a fantasy hockey website. still thinking of a name but got the templates and everything pretty well one. am trying to make it look as professional as possible. will put adsense on there but i basically just want to have my fantasy hockey rankings lists readily available for everyone to see....plus it would be cool to just own a website lol. my brother and me are making it....should be ready for release in a few weeks.

Dobber Sports Pro

Very little monetizing fantasy hockey, I looked into that before building my site. On the one I used Site Build It, it allows you to search adsense $ potential based on your topic before committing to a website.

That said, if your interest in not making $ then anything could work, even some free ones like wordpress etc.

Vancouver Voodoo