Thread: Who to dress this week.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Who to dress this week.

I have two stars faltering in my playoffs, leaving me with tough choices.

Carter or Athanasiou . Carter only has 1 point in his last 4 games. AA has 4 in his last 3. Tough to sit a star, but I'm in the semi finals right now. AA also has one more game this week.

Benn Vs Wheeler. Benn should always be a no-brainier, but with Benn only having 1 in his last 4 vs Wheeler with 4 in his last 3, it is a decision. I could also sit Zett, Atkinson or Pasternak to keep both in the lineup, but all those guys are totally Hanzal right now.
    H2H CONTRACT
    C - Larkin 1, MacKinnon 1, Hischier 2
    W- Pastranak 1, Kreider1, Benn 1, Schmaltz 1,Teravinen 2, Skinner1, T. Moore [color=red]2[/color
    D - Toews 2, DeAngelo 3, Faulk 2, Morrissey 1Spence 4, Marino 1, Mike Reilly 1
    G- Hill 1Jarry 3Vanecek 4
    MINORS- Slafkovsky, Wallstedt, Gauthier, O. Moore

SKATER +-/G/A/SOG/blocks
    GOALIE GAA/W/S

Playing roster: 2C,3W,1F,4D,1G

* length of contract

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Who to dress this week.

As much as streaks and games are great, I can't suggest sitting a star like Carter in place of a fringe guy like AA.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

Whatever you do, play Wheeler. He's looked superb of late. Note also that as great a year as Atkinson is having, he's only posted 23 points in 36 games since the new year, which puts him well below the pace of most of the others you're considering. Plus, Columbus has less to play for as compared to teams like LA, Boston, and Winnipeg. Also, with Detroit out of the playoff picture, that might give them reason to play AA even more - to see if he's as real as he's looked at times this season.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Titan

Missed the second question. I would probably sit Zetts to get both Benn and Wheeler in.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sage

I'd dress carter and sit Atkinson.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):