Thread: Roussel

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Roussel

Is he going to be out on the ir soon? In the 2nd week of playoffs and could really use him on the ir to open a spot for a minor call up. Don't want to drop him as he has some considerable value in my league. But obviously I will if needed. Team and league in sig
    14 team h/h dynasty
    Stats, G A PTS PIM +/- PPP SHP GWG shts TOI hts/blks W sv% gaa SO
    $89 mill salary cap, cap hits
    minors- players under 60 gms, goalies under 30 gms
    3c 3lw 3rw 4d 2util 1goal
    max 23 plyr rstr, 15 minors

CENTERS Kuznetsov, Necas, Petterson, Hughes, D.Strome, Seguin, Hayes, Scheifele
    LEFTWING Gaudreau, Mantha, Forsberg, Keller
    RIGHTWING Kakko , Debrincat, Thomas, Konecny
    D-MEN Girard, Provorov, McCavoy, Dobson, Makar
    GOALIES Gibson, Shesterkin, Sorokin
    IR
    MINORS Brannstrom, Kostin, Dennisenko, Kaprizov, Tippett, Cozens, Tolvanen, Zegras, Byfield , Vessalainen, K.Miller, Kyrou, Janik, Bokk, Lundell, Heinola, Hoglander, Lundkvist

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Roussel

At this point of the season, teams often don't use the IR option because they don't need to. If they don't need the space to promote someone, then there's no benefit in placing a player on IR.

Administrator

It's nothing new for teams to be doing this. I prefer allowing any injured player on IR in my leagues for this reason.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Ace

So should I just look at dropping him? I could prob get by this week with him on my roster. But going into the semis and possibly finals I don't think I can. Maybe he'll get put on ir over the next week? I could use the spot to interchange with buchnevich, chychryn, Deangelo, Montour, beauviliier and fiala. Until some of those guys hit the 60 game max for minor eligibilty. But if I do drop him will risk losing him completely.
    14 team h/h dynasty
    Stats, G A PTS PIM +/- PPP SHP GWG shts TOI hts/blks W sv% gaa SO
    $89 mill salary cap, cap hits
    minors- players under 60 gms, goalies under 30 gms
    3c 3lw 3rw 4d 2util 1goal
    max 23 plyr rstr, 15 minors

CENTERS Kuznetsov, Necas, Petterson, Hughes, D.Strome, Seguin, Hayes, Scheifele
    LEFTWING Gaudreau, Mantha, Forsberg, Keller
    RIGHTWING Kakko , Debrincat, Thomas, Konecny
    D-MEN Girard, Provorov, McCavoy, Dobson, Makar
    GOALIES Gibson, Shesterkin, Sorokin
    IR
    MINORS Brannstrom, Kostin, Dennisenko, Kaprizov, Tippett, Cozens, Tolvanen, Zegras, Byfield , Vessalainen, K.Miller, Kyrou, Janik, Bokk, Lundell, Heinola, Hoglander, Lundkvist

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Noddes55 View Post
    So should I just look at dropping him? I could prob get by this week with him on my roster. But going into the semis and possibly finals I don't think I can. Maybe he'll get put on ir over the next week? I could use the spot to interchange with buchnevich, chychryn, Deangelo, Montour, beauviliier and fiala. Until some of those guys hit the 60 game max for minor eligibilty. But if I do drop him will risk losing him completely.
    He could be put on IR any day, the problem is that you can't know if that will happen or not. If you think you can wait before making that decision, then do that. This was probably a career year for Roussel, so if it's between winning and keeping him, I would choose winning every time. But of course it depends on how important that one roster spot is to your team. But next season, I'd want Buchenich on my roster instead of Roussel.