Thread: Clean your glove ?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Clean your glove ?

i have read this article : http://baseballeagle.com/how-to-clean-baseball-gloves/
    They say : can use Shave cream for moisturize glove. Is it good idea ? Can you suggest

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Clean your glove ?

I can't say I have ever put much effort into cleaning a baseball glove of mine, but I have heard that moisturizer can help a baseball glove loosen up a little, especially when it is newer.
    I would do some more research before doing anything rash or using the wrong kind of cream. I wouldn't want to try this method based only on one article.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I bought a glove conditioner and put it on my glove every season at the start and the end for storage.

Dobber Sports Recruit

i have read some articles, and they just say : we should know some moisturize creams

Dobber Sports Genius

I once put olive oil on a new glove. It ruined it. Don't believe everything you hear.

Lesson learned. $15 on proper glove oil (that lasts years and years) is the way to go. Right tool for the job.
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"