Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 8 48 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 68 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 DobberBaseball League

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: 2017 DobberBaseball League

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Especially on a random Wednesday. Give us some kind of warning or structure...
    And it was a gem too.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    OMG i hate day games. I just missed a strasburg start because of it.
    Weekly lineups next year??? Just an option....

I agree though there should be some structure. I thought it was Tues or Thurs that only have the early games.

- - - Updated - - -

Also btw....holy crap Kofax is killing it this week. Slow down bro!

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Weekly lineups next year??? Just an option....

I agree though there should be some structure. I thought it was Tues or Thurs that only have the early games.

- - - Updated - - -

Also btw....holy crap Kofax is killing it this week. Slow down bro!
    Daily in baseball i like because of skipped starts, you can really do some strong guestimating with relievers, guys DTD, playing matchups. Just the Tuesday random early games annoy the crap out of me when i miss them. On the flip side if Stras got shelled i wouldn't have minded the skipped start

Dobber Sports Immortal

Daily in baseball i like because of skipped starts, you can really do some strong guestimating with relievers, guys DTD, playing matchups. Just the Tuesday random early games annoy the crap out of me when i miss them. On the flip side if Stras got shelled i wouldn't have minded the skipped start
    This is true. I do agree....it was just brought up earlier since A. this isn't a money league. B. It's not overly serious. C. Some guys mentioned not having the time/access......

But....I do love daily as well.

Dobber Sports Titan

I'm happy to manage either for next year. It is annoying, but I guess that's what happens with fantasy, gotta be ready for the wrinkles.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Deity

Just an FYI. I will be away sailing from the 12th to the 28th and I wont have yahoo access during the majority of this time. I am in Boston for the weekend of the 23rd and will set my lineup again at that point for as many days in advance as I can.

Just wanted to give you a heads up if you wondered why I wasn't setting my lineup.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Just an FYI. I will be away sailing from the 12th to the 28th and I wont have yahoo access during the majority of this time. I am in Boston for the weekend of the 23rd and will set my lineup again at that point for as many days in advance as I can.

Just wanted to give you a heads up if you wondered why I wasn't setting my lineup.
    But you can set it right now for that time right?

You just mean if injuries etc happen?

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    But you can set it right now for that time right?

You just mean if injuries etc happen?
    Yep. I'm going to set it for as far in advance as I can tomorrow. My only concern is if pitchers change start dates, injuries occur or if the guys I currently have on the IR come off the IR and I can't bring them back.

It's just something I will have to deal with and accept. I just wanted to give a heads up in case you were wondering why I wasn't making the appropriate changes.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Yep. I'm going to set it for as far in advance as I can tomorrow. My only concern is if pitchers change start dates, injuries occur or if the guys I currently have on the IR come off the IR and I can't bring them back.

It's just something I will have to deal with and accept. I just wanted to give a heads up in case you were wondering why I wasn't making the appropriate changes.
    Thanks Axe. And congrats to whoever is playing you haha

Dobber Sports Titan

Can friend manage it for you? Or do we care if the commish manages the roster for simple injuries? Like manage starters and DL spots?

Dobber Sports Deity

Can friend manage it for you? Or do we care if the commish manages the roster for simple injuries? Like manage starters and DL spots?
    I set my roster for next week. I should be back in Halifax long enough next sunday to set it for the following week from my cell phone. At the end of that week I am in Boston for the weekend and should be able to get it from there. As I say, as long as things don't change through the week after I have set my roster I should be ok but if things go sideways during the week when I've set it, it will just have to wait until I get WiFi again in a port.

It sucks that I cannot access Yahoo or Fantrax from the ships internet. They block those sites.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Can we increase the IR to 12? I am getting killed. My entire bench is on IR.. someone needs to inform Baltimore there is more than 10 days in a month. Ugh killing me
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Can we increase the IR to 12? I am getting killed. My entire bench is on IR.. someone needs to inform Baltimore there is more than 10 days in a month. Ugh killing me
    Looooooooooool. The main podcast of "experts" I listen to is all in favor of having all leagues increase their DL spot by 1....obviously only if everyone agrees to it. Found that interesting

Dobber Sports Titan

I'm looking to move at least 2 OF or 1B. Can be in separate deals or in the same one. No one is off the table. Looking for 2B or SP.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I'm looking to move at least 2 OF or 1B. Can be in separate deals or in the same one. No one is off the table. Looking for 2B or SP.
    I have a 2 B
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​