Thread: Should I trust Allen

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Should I trust Allen

I have secured a playoff spot so now I'm building my playoff team.
    Categories: W GAA SHO SV%

My team:

Bishop
    Budaj
    Mrazek

I have a trade offer Riso for J.Allen. This would require me to drop a goalie (I would pick up Gardiner as a replacement D or a goon to get me HITS and PIMS)

FA:
    Grubauer
    Reimer
    M.Smith
    Ward
    Hellebuyck

Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Should I trust Allen

I don't like risto for j Allen. Risto is a multi cat stud.

I have Allen currently and even with Gibson on ir I benched him this week and started Vas. So shows you how much I trust him. You don't know what you're going to get with Allen so I'd look for a better option before parting with risto.

No great options on the wire and I get the slight panic with Budaj and bishop on your roster. Id probably look to stream Hedley, Reimer, Smith and Ward (pending schedule and matchups) before doing that trade tho.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like risto for j Allen. Risto is a multi cat stud.

I have Allen currently and with Gibson on it I benched him this week and started Vas. So shows you how much I trust him. You don't know what you're going to get with Allen so I'd look for a better option before parting with risto.

No great options on the wire and I get the slight panic with Budaj and bishop on your roster. Id probably look to stream Hedley, Reimer, Smith and Ward before doing that trade tho.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

The Great One

Default Re: Should I trust Allen

Personally I'd be trying to acquire Allen but with the goalies you have already, and the cost, I'd leave him there
    Experience is the teacher of all things.