Thread: Chad Johnson - ros

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Chad Johnson - ros

Opinions on Chad Johnson for the remainder of this season? Calgary has played their last back-to-back and is trending up with Elliot in nets.

Unless there is a another collapse by Elliot (which is completely possible) I see Johnson getting 0-2 starts for the remainder of the season and am considering turning that into a streaming spot.

Am I crazy here? Do people still think that Calgary may go goalie shopping at the deadline? I think they have what they need and it is what it is.

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Chad Johnson - ros

I think for sure they're looking at goalies. Nobody knows which ones, but there's been reports. (possibly Bishop)

Would take a lot of luck for him to get back in the net for any extended period of time. Really risky own down the stretch.

- - - Updated - - -

I think for sure they're looking at goalies. Nobody knows which ones, but there's been reports. (possibly Bishop)

Would take a lot of luck for him to get back in the net for any extended period of time. Really risky own down the stretch.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Superstar

if it helps I was rostering Johnson for months and I finally had enough confidence in Elliott to drop Chad to pick up Jokinen.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FOW(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SO(4)

C: Zibanejad,
    Trocheck,Kempe
    L: Draisaitl,Forsberg
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shesterkin,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Prodigy

It was made clear they were no longer going to do split starts and now looks like Elliot is back at #1. He's been much better this month and should run with the job ROS.

- - - Updated - - -

It was made clear they were no longer going to do split starts and now looks like Elliot is back at #1. He's been much better this month and should run with the job ROS.
    14-Team H2H One-Year League - G, A, +/-, SOG, Hits, Blocks, PPP, PIM
    W, L, GA, SO

C: Ryan O'Reilly, Dylan Larkin
    W: Jonathan Huberdeau, Brady Tkachuk, Taylor Hall, Conor Garland, Anthony Mantha, Victor Olofsson, Reilly Smith
    D: Roman Josi, Quinn Hughes, Ivan Provorov
    G: Igor Shesterkin, Vitek Vanecek

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Depends on what you need from him, win volume or quality save percentages. If you need wins, yeah he's probably toast. If it's the latter, it could be a calculated risk to keep him. Calgary has a decent schedule in the next month and a half - home games against low scoring teams like LA (x3), Colorado, Detroit, as well as Boston, Montr?al, San Jos? and Anaheim that are bottom half in GF or GF/GP - so it all just depends on the opportunity cost.
    13 Team Yahoo Roto League
    G, A, PPG, PPA, HITS, PIM, SOG, BLK, W, SV%, SHO

HI SANDERSON!!!

C: Johnson, Monaghan, Coyle, Reinhart
    LW: Benn, Ladd, Skinner, Eriksson
    RW: Voracek, Vrbata, Toffoli, Wheeler
    D: Werenski, Ekman-Larsson, Engelland
    G: Pickard, Grubbauer
    IR: Landeskog, Gudas

The Great One

Key here is that Calgary have declared the whole win and your in at the same time as Elliott has picked up. With that in mind I do weed at Johnson as realistically when he gets his starts he will be rested/rusty and depending on what you think it will be depends on whether your think there is possibly something there

- - - Updated - - -

Key here is that Calgary have declared the whole win and your in at the same time as Elliott has picked up. With that in mind I do weed at Johnson as realistically when he gets his starts he will be rested/rusty and depending on what you think it will be depends on whether your think there is possibly something there
    Experience is the teacher of all things.