Thread: Who are my keepers ??

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Who are my keepers ??

With the trade deadline approaching I'm looking at my keepers for next year to try and get picks for other players. I'm currently 1st with 98 points ahead which is almost impossible to catch. There is less difference between the 2nd and last than me and the 2nd so I'm confortable to trade 1 or 2 players that I would not keep for picks.
    Would your keepers be :

Crosby
    Bsckstom
    Kessel
    Voracek
    Josi
    Dubnyk

Thanks
    5 teams Full-season Points Only 6 keepers
    First year
    F : goal and assist = 1 pt
    D : goal = 2 pts assist = 1 pt
    G : W = 2 pts SO = 3pts

Roster size : 12F - 6D - 2G - 5 bench

F : Crosby, Mackinnon, Gaudreau, Stamkos, Wheeler, Marner, Kessel, Tarasenko, Voracek, Trocheck, Keller, Miller,
    D : Klingberg, Ghost, Yandle, Rielly, Dumba, Suter
    G : Holtby, Rask
    Bench : Larkin, Pacioretty, Gardiner, Sergachev, Murray

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Who are my keepers ??

I think you've got the keepers right. If you can at all try to get someone to go for a two for one deal where you upgrade one of those 6 keepers, then you should do so. for example, Forsberg and Voracek for ??? or Josi and Kessel (or Voracek or...) for Burns. Failing that, definitely try to turn those high end non-keepers into picks.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket