Im trending for the presidents trophy and looking real strong for the playoffs. BUT I NEED A 3RD G PRETTY BAD, IS MY BIGGEST NEED, MAYBE ONLY NEED?

8 team H2H Keep 6 any position
(7 skater cats: G, A, PPP, +/-, PIM, SOG, GWG) + (4 goalie cats: Wins, GAA, Saves, Shutouts)
Crosby, Ovechkin, Kucherov, Pavelski, Laine, Holtby
farm: Tkachuk, Vasilevskiy

Our deadline is midnight of the 2nd going to Mar 3rd. We can see what happens in real life for a day before having to make a decision. But I want to have a game plan or target or two, or at least know somewhat ahead of time what I need to pay for whoever I (might) get.

I have Holtby and Jones as #s 1-2, have been painstakingly holding Fleury as a season long handcuff to Murray (who I just shipped out days ago to acquire Holtby). I also have Vasilevskiy farmed at the moment (hoping for the best for Vas out of the Bishop situation, and almost looking to next year if Bishop goes somewhere as UFA).

This looks to be my grim list of Goalie acquisition options as i see it right now:

- I am trying to hold off until the deadline to see if Fleury becomes any other team member (doubtful and will likely be dropped then).
- Less so with Vasilevskiy but he could technically fill a 3rd G void as a starter if forced to but it wouldn't be my favorite choice (will keep farmed unless another young talent presents themselves - not the real issue here)
- Waiver wire options: Elliott/Johnson, Miller, Hellebuyck, Darling, Hutton, Saros, Mrazek, Mason, Bernier, other backups, and Pickard (nope)
- trade options: Luongo, Reimer, Anderson (Sens), Budaj, cant see anybody else shaking loose, but will be ready if one does.
-I have dangled Jones to see if he would shake loose any other goalie(s)?, thinking it could be an option (again not favorite one)

My thoughts of best options:

- Use the new starter(s) if their situation improves.
- In the event neither Fleury or Vas become starters somewhere then drop Fleury and trade for Florida's goalie (but which one?) or is that situation interchangeable with adding Calgary's goalie (but also which one?).
...then...
- Anderson by trade but is to a rival who just traded for him and beat me out of the acquisition, wont be easy or cheap
- any of the wire adds (gross) or look at spot starts.

Does anyone else have any suggestions that Im (clearly missing) or is it as grim as it seems?

Thanks for any help or insight the boards may bring here...