Thread: Vasileski for Nylander

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Vasileski for Nylander

Keep 27, points only.

For our lineup format we dress 4 at each forward position, 5 D and 2 goalies. 2 week lineups, bottom player at each position doesn't count for the lineup.

So effectively you dress 2 goalies, but only get points from one. The top tier goalies are incredibly difficult to come by. Currently I have Andersen, Hellebuyck, Vasileski and Mrazek.

Mrazek is likely a drop after this year as Andersen is taking over as my go to guy, the other 3 have struggled. I inquired on Clayton Keller, was told he's not available but he'd send me Alex Nylander for Vasileski if I want.

I kept all my goalies last year because I wanted to see how expansion would shake out for Vasilevski and what Winnipeg would do with Pavelec.

In general, who do you prefer between Hellebuyck/Vasilevski. Since I can go forward with Andersen/Hellebuyck if I so choose, is it worth moving Vasilevski for Nylander, or do I hang on to both young goalies and wait out their situations a bit longer since I've already waited 2 years with them.

I moved out Bjorkstrand to get Getzlaf, he was my best RW prospect, so Nylander would be taking his spot in my keepers.

The Great One

Default Re: Vasileski for Nylander

Personally I liked your long term plan of seeing how expansion shakes this all out... Seems odd to deviate from it when you are this close now?
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Deity

I'd want more than ANylander for one of your young goalies. I am high on Alex Nylander but you are selling your goalies for nickels on the dollar here.

I'd also hold your young goalies here. Expansion could change a lot for their outcomes.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd want more than ANylander for one of your young goalies. I am high on Alex Nylander but you are selling your goalies for nickels on the dollar here.

I'd also hold your young goalies here. Expansion could change a lot for their outcomes.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

pretty much the responses I expected, and what I had been thinking. Thanks